Guidelines Have Been Updated: Please Read

12skipafew
Khaleesi
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I’ve updated the guidelines so that they are a little more clear. Here are the changes that were made:

Updated Moderator List

Removed a sentence in the personal attack area that mentions accusations about behavior that lack evidence. Moderators and Admins are not able to adequately prove that something is lacking evidence therefore it was too difficult to moderate.

The guideline now states:
No personal attacks on others. Personal attacks are comments that are abusive, defamatory, or derogatory comments, and name calling. No blatantly discriminatory remarks, this includes hate speech against any races, religions, and sexual orientation. No attacking children: There is a limit to everything.
Added clearer time frames for bans and updated when warnings would fall off of an account.
Consequences Can Include But Are Not Limited To:
• In Post Warnings

• Locked Topics

• Board Warnings - Board Warnings Fall Off After 7 Days

• 24 Hour Bans - After 3rd Board Warning in 7 Days User Can Get 24 Hour Ban

2 Week Ban - User Must Have Three 24 Hour Bans in a 60 Day Period

Permanent Ban - If a User Gets 2 More 24 Hour Bans After a 2 Week Ban Within 60 Days or if a User Engages in Serious Infractions Such As PII, Death Threats, Advertising Spam, or Any Illegal Activities

Other Consequences can be given out if we feel they will work better at enforcing the forums guidelines. Ex: Losing Anonymous Abilities, Mod Approval Posting, Losing Reporting Abilities in cases of revenge reports or spamming mods with reports to overwhelm them, etc.
Updated contact email addresses
🤓The Admin 🤓
KendallsMom
Spoiled SAHM
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Sounds legit.
Crazymom
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Thank you for clearing things up a bit, though for some on this site you may need to bust out the crayons.
Lotus
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Morning Skip, thank you for the update. Have a great day.
jas
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Thank you for your hard work.
Lexy
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Thank you for all you do.
Vegaswife2011
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Thanks skip.
Allycally
Viscountess
Viscountess

Unread post

Ok
agander2017
Monkey's Mama
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Sounds good! I'm just curious, I've never had the problem myself, but if someone attacks you, and you snap and attack them back, do they both get banned?

12skipafew
Khaleesi
Regent
Regent

Unread post

It takes a lot to get banned and it really depends on the situation if we warn both users. Sometimes when people are attacking each other with equally bad insults we will warn them both.
agander2017 wrote: Fri Feb 22, 2019 8:30 am Sounds good! I'm just curious, I've never had the problem myself, but if someone attacks you, and you snap and attack them back, do they both get banned?
🤓The Admin 🤓
Locked Previous topicNext topic