How We Handle Issues On Momconfessions

12skipafew
Khaleesi
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Thanks! I thought it was perfect for running this site lol
Linda_Runs wrote: Sun Feb 03, 2019 8:29 am
12skipafew wrote: Sat Feb 02, 2019 3:43 pm The moderators work very hard and take their “job” seriously. It’s a lot of work to mod a forum like this. Everyone has a history, everyone has someone they don’t like, and everyone wants their request dealt with the way they want. They have become the punching bags unfortunately. We try our best but there is no way everyone will be happy with decisions that we make. It is definitely not easy!
MistressMonster wrote: Sat Feb 02, 2019 3:33 pm Thank you for all you do. I know it can't be an easy thing to handle.
I just want to say how much I love your profile picture! :D
🤓The Admin 🤓
Anonymous 5

Unread post

The solution is obvious. People need to pull the sticks out of their butts.
WickedPissah
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Thank you for all that you do.
I shit glitter
WickedPissah
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Thank you for all that you do.
I shit glitter
Vegaswife2011
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Sorry you guys have to deal with the crybaby assholes. I think you guys are doing a fantastic job! Thank you 😊
Traci_Momof2
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Thank you all of you mods for everything you do for us. Know that you are not unappreciated and it's just a select few who are being dinks about it.

I don't know what people's problems are. I've never felt the need to report someone and if I did, personally I would go to that little X button in the upper right corner of my browser rather than report. Best thing is to just walk away.
Sportsmom
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sat Feb 02, 2019 3:38 pm Many should just stop acting like children.
This! I just state my opinion and walk away, no one on here is worth it beyond that.
Living my perfect life 💕
Foreverme123
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

It just blows my mind that you guys receive dozens of reports day after day with only a few being legit. It's unreal that there are that many people here who never made it out of kindergarten and need to tattle to the teacher that much.
RedBottoms

Unread post

Foreverme123 wrote: Thu Feb 07, 2019 7:24 pm It just blows my mind that you guys receive dozens of reports day after day with only a few being legit. It's unreal that there are that many people here who never made it out of kindergarten and need to tattle to the teacher that much.
We were specifically told to report so anyone that reports is doing as requested
Foreverme123
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

RedBottoms wrote: Thu Feb 07, 2019 7:37 pm
Foreverme123 wrote: Thu Feb 07, 2019 7:24 pm It just blows my mind that you guys receive dozens of reports day after day with only a few being legit. It's unreal that there are that many people here who never made it out of kindergarten and need to tattle to the teacher that much.
We were specifically told to report so anyone that reports is doing as requested
It could never be that serious to me, but if for some ungodly reason it ever is, I hope I'll have the sense to find something else to do.
Locked Previous topicNext topic