Photo op double standards

DSamuels
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

110ABB5D-5BF0-4166-B975-66158A20194D.jpeg
Never explain - your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe you anyway. - Elbert Hubbard

Keep up - Calm Down - Pay Attention
moviestar
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

How disingenuous. the problem with trump’s bible photo op wasn’t the bible, it was that he pepper bombed peaceful protestors outside of a church so he could take it. Do you people ever get tired of being deliberately dishonest?
SouthernIslander
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

Wearing a gift from the Black Caucus is no where near comparable to tear gassing peaceful protestors in front of a church to take a picture.

Like no where near the same thing.
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

moviestar wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 8:35 pm How disingenuous. the problem with trump’s bible photo op wasn’t the bible, it was that he pepper bombed peaceful protestors outside of a church so he could take it. Do you people ever get tired of being deliberately dishonest?
And that bishop blasted him as well she should. If you call yourself Christian then one should ask what would your leader do? And chasing the crowds away wasn't the answer. Fact is I believe He was the one who withdrew when He was finished preaching, healing whatever. I hope the bible really is correct so I can see Jesus say to Trump away truly I don't know you. Whatever my own punishment is will be worth it. Whatever those two are wearing there's no comparison.
Crystalina
Countess
Countess

Unread post

It was cultural appropriation. And a lot of people are angry about it.
cgd5112
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Well, when you are still waiting to win, AND THEN get "tired of winning" as trump promised, you have to find a way to pass the time. In this case they once again fall under the what-aboutism. Instead of condemning trump for attacking the peaceful protesters AND holding a as a prop, knowing full well how wrong it was, ... well here they are ...

They voted for him bc he tells it like it is. And when he opens his mouth and spews vitriol, the trumpslation begins- LOL!

Have you seen Sarah Cooper's videos? She nails it. Absolutely hilarious!
moviestar wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 8:35 pm How disingenuous. the problem with trump’s bible photo op wasn’t the bible, it was that he pepper bombed peaceful protestors outside of a church so he could take it. Do you people ever get tired of being deliberately dishonest?
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Crystalina wrote: Thu Jun 11, 2020 12:35 pm It was cultural appropriation. And a lot of people are angry about it.
And if they didn't wear what I understand was a gift then people would still be offended. "They rejected a gift! How could they! " It's like the song says "I've learned my lesson well you see you can't please everyone so you've got to please yourself."
Locked Previous topicNext topic