Dedicated Christian Trump fans

DSamuels
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

29again wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:58 pm
Nerdymom wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:48 pm
hockeymom87 wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:40 pm

She taking about GMA not posting memes her but links. People have tried to tell her how to post pictures but she refuses.
That doesn’t break any rules, you all have the choice to ignore her posts and not click her links.

'And we (at least I) do not click on her links. I refuse. But I am allowed to mention that she should learn to post an image, am I not? I don't believe that is too much to ask in 2020, to be able to post an image on a message board on the internet.
After all, it’s so easy even us uneducated undereducated ignorant morons can figure it out.
Never explain - your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe you anyway. - Elbert Hubbard

Keep up - Calm Down - Pay Attention
Deleted User 1461

Unread post

DSamuels wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 12:01 am
Nerdymom wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:48 pm

That doesn’t break any rules, you all have the choice to ignore her posts and not click her links.

'And we (at least I) do not click on her links. I refuse. But I am allowed to mention that she should learn to post an image, am I not? I don't believe that is too much to ask in 2020, to be able to post an image on a message board on the internet.
After all, it’s so easy even us uneducated undereducated ignorant morons can figure it out.
Are you kidding?
🙄
Just stop trying to feel like a victim.
DSamuels
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

GMa4all wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 8:53 am
DSamuels wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 12:01 am

Are you kidding?
🙄
Just stop trying to feel like a victim.
LMAO!!!
Never explain - your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe you anyway. - Elbert Hubbard

Keep up - Calm Down - Pay Attention
AuntFlo
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

29again wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:31 pm Why is the one "special" member of this place allowed to get by with not posting memes in the meme group? She doesn't want them in the N&P forum, so we have this forum, JUST FOR MEMES. And she STILL can't post a SIMPLE F***ing MEME!

It can't be that hard to figure out, if all of us conservatives (who are un- and under-educated, ignorant, etc) have figured out how to do it. I reckon maybe libby isn't as smart as she thinks she is, after all..... hmmmm.... imagine that!
.... says the person who posts articles in the meme group 😂
29again
Regent
Regent

Unread post

AuntFlo wrote: Sun Jan 19, 2020 4:27 am
29again wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:31 pm Why is the one "special" member of this place allowed to get by with not posting memes in the meme group? She doesn't want them in the N&P forum, so we have this forum, JUST FOR MEMES. And she STILL can't post a SIMPLE F***ing MEME!

It can't be that hard to figure out, if all of us conservatives (who are un- and under-educated, ignorant, etc) have figured out how to do it. I reckon maybe libby isn't as smart as she thinks she is, after all..... hmmmm.... imagine that!
LMAO, yet I still posted the meme with it. The article explaining was just too funny to not post, so I included it too.
Expand your thinking

It’s possible to disagree with an article and not respond with a personal attack you know.
Try it.
AuntFlo
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

29again wrote: Sun Jan 19, 2020 1:52 pm

LMAO, yet I still posted the meme with it. The article explaining was just too funny to not post, so I included it too.
It was a pretty funny article

A little surprised you a read a Christian satire website

And that a Christian satire website exists 😂🤣
29again
Regent
Regent

Unread post

AuntFlo wrote: Sun Jan 19, 2020 2:25 pm
29again wrote: Sun Jan 19, 2020 1:52 pm

It was a pretty funny article

A little surprised you a read a Christian satire website

And that a Christian satire website exists 😂🤣
Actually, I love that site! It's hilarious! I would post their stuff in N&P but it's kind of pointless without the whole article, and that is a no-no.
Expand your thinking

It’s possible to disagree with an article and not respond with a personal attack you know.
Try it.
Locked Previous topicNext topic