Dedicated Christian Trump fans

Lexy
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Why don't you learn how to post an image on this forum.

https://www.momconfessions.net/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=369

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
morgan
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

hockeymom87 wrote: Wed Jan 15, 2020 4:11 pm
GMa4all wrote: Wed Jan 15, 2020 4:08 pm
hockeymom87 wrote: Wed Jan 15, 2020 3:56 pm

I find it funny that you searched for “ woman saying Trump is just like jesus” 😂
How would you know that?
I’ve had it in my saved pictures for at least a year
It’s in your link. 129DF974-9195-46C2-8325-EBBDF5E60BA4.png

LMFAO! I'm sure her search history is ludicrous.
KAG
Mean Girl
29again
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Why is the one "special" member of this place allowed to get by with not posting memes in the meme group? She doesn't want them in the N&P forum, so we have this forum, JUST FOR MEMES. And she STILL can't post a SIMPLE F***ing MEME!

It can't be that hard to figure out, if all of us conservatives (who are un- and under-educated, ignorant, etc) have figured out how to do it. I reckon maybe libby isn't as smart as she thinks she is, after all..... hmmmm.... imagine that!
Expand your thinking

It’s possible to disagree with an article and not respond with a personal attack you know.
Try it.
Nerdymom
MegaMod
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

29again wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:31 pm Why is the one "special" member of this place allowed to get by with not posting memes in the meme group? She doesn't want them in the N&P forum, so we have this forum, JUST FOR MEMES. And she STILL can't post a SIMPLE F***ing MEME!

It can't be that hard to figure out, if all of us conservatives (who are un- and under-educated, ignorant, etc) have figured out how to do it. I reckon maybe libby isn't as smart as she thinks she is, after all..... hmmmm.... imagine that!

Have you reported memes in the n&p group? If mods see memes or they are reported we delete them. We haven’t had any meme reports lately.
hockeymom87
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Nerdymom wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:39 pm
29again wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:31 pm Why is the one "special" member of this place allowed to get by with not posting memes in the meme group? She doesn't want them in the N&P forum, so we have this forum, JUST FOR MEMES. And she STILL can't post a SIMPLE F***ing MEME!

Have you reported memes in the n&p group? If mods see memes or they are reported we delete them. We haven’t had any meme reports lately.
She taking about GMA not posting memes her but links. People have tried to tell her how to post pictures but she refuses.
29again
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I haven't seen any to report, and honestly IDC if memes are posted there. I voted to have them. But the majority said no memes there, so we have this one place for memes. And then the ONE person who calls conservatives uneducated, undereducated, ignorant, etc is the ONE person who can't figure out how to post a meme..... it's beyond ridiculous, imo. We've posted a link to the help desk topic about posting images, we've offered to give her tutorials... whatever she needs. And we get "it's not hard to click a link!" Well, no, it isn't, but that isn't the damn point of THIS FORUM.
Expand your thinking

It’s possible to disagree with an article and not respond with a personal attack you know.
Try it.
Nerdymom
MegaMod
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

hockeymom87 wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:40 pm

She taking about GMA not posting memes her but links. People have tried to tell her how to post pictures but she refuses.
That doesn’t break any rules, you all have the choice to ignore her posts and not click her links.
Nerdymom
MegaMod
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

29again wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:44 pm

I haven't seen any to report, and honestly IDC if memes are posted there. I voted to have them. But the majority said no memes there, so we have this one place for memes. And then the ONE person who calls conservatives uneducated, undereducated, ignorant, etc is the ONE person who can't figure out how to post a meme..... it's beyond ridiculous, imo. We've posted a link to the help desk topic about posting images, we've offered to give her tutorials... whatever she needs. And we get "it's not hard to click a link!" Well, no, it isn't, but that isn't the damn point of THIS FORUM.
It is not against any rules to post links. Avoid her posts if it makes you upset, however complaining about the forum is against rules in all groups.
29again
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Nerdymom wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:51 pm
29again wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:44 pm

It is not against any rules to post links. Avoid her posts if it makes you upset, however complaining about the forum is against rules in all groups.
I am NOT complaining about the forum!! I am complaining that GMA refuses to post the memes that she finds so funny. I love this forum, but it really is beyond me why it is acceptable to post a LINK in a MEME forum! This is the sole place we have for political memes. I don't think it is too much to ask that we actually post the MEME.
Expand your thinking

Try it.
29again
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Nerdymom wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:48 pm
hockeymom87 wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:40 pm

That doesn’t break any rules, you all have the choice to ignore her posts and not click her links.

'And we (at least I) do not click on her links. I refuse. But I am allowed to mention that she should learn to post an image, am I not? I don't believe that is too much to ask in 2020, to be able to post an image on a message board on the internet.
Expand your thinking

Try it.
Locked Previous topicNext topic