YouKnowWho
Countess
Countess

Unread post

YouKnowWho
Countess
Countess

Unread post

The same putrid party that supports putting kids in concentration camps just greenlighted the ethnic cleansing of the Kurds.
Republicans have earned their Nazi comparisons!
morgan
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

YouKnowWho wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2019 7:51 pm The same putrid party that supports putting kids in concentration camps just greenlighted the ethnic cleansing of the Kurds.
I get it. You're not funny or witty. There's no crime in that. But if you're going to continue to plagiarize then you need to start siting your sources.

Im_in_timeout
25 points
·
23 hours ago
The same putrid party that supports putting kids in concentration camps just greenlighted the ethnic cleansing of the Kurds.

KAG
Mean Girl
AnonXxdarkfoxx1
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

YouKnowWho wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2019 7:51 pm The same putrid party that supports putting kids in concentration camps just greenlighted the ethnic cleansing of the Kurds.
Looks like you pissed a trumpster off. f**k Trump and his nasty base.
YouKnowWho
Countess
Countess

Unread post

morgan wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 3:19 pm
I get it. You're not funny or witty. There's no crime in that. But if you're going to continue to plagiarize then you need to start siting your sources.

Im_in_timeout
25 points
·
23 hours ago

Why are you googling my responses like a stalker? Oh yes, VD everyone already knows why. Don't contact me at my Reddit account or try to contact me irl. You would regret it.
AnonXxdarkfoxx1
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

YouKnowWho wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 4:10 pm

Im_in_timeout
25 points
·
23 hours ago

Why are you googling my responses like a stalker? Oh yes, VD everyone already knows why. Don't contact me at my Reddit account or try to contact me irl. You would regret it.
Oh shit! I knew something wasn't right but I didn't expect that.
morgan
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

YouKnowWho wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 4:10 pm

Im_in_timeout
25 points
·
23 hours ago

That's not your reddit account. And I googled it because I knew that comment couldn't have possibly come from you. I don't know what VD is but I do know that you are not new to this group. I know what happened with you two. We all do.
KAG
Mean Girl
californiagirl83
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I couldn't find another way to respond other than quoting you. I have to agree with you.

Dh spent time in northern Iraq when he was overseas, and was invited by a squad member to his family's New Year celebration. He said it was the only time he actually felt comparitively safe and wanted while in theater. Everyone was dressed up, and either dancing or excitedly talking to other soldiers, thanking them for being there (in Iraq in general).

They're facing extermination. And why? Because they didn't lend us a hand in Normandy. (Rolls eyes) I just can't fathom anyone being this gddm petty!
morgan
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

californiagirl83 wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 4:41 pm
I couldn't find another way to respond other than quoting you. I have to agree with you.

Dh spent time in northern Iraq when he was overseas, and was invited by a squad member to his family's New Year celebration. He said it was the only time he actually felt comparitively safe and wanted while in theater. Everyone was dressed up, and either dancing or excitedly talking to other soldiers, thanking them for being there (in Iraq in general).

They're facing extermination. And why? Because they didn't lend us a hand in Normandy. (Rolls eyes) I just can't fathom anyone being this gddm petty!
Except if you REALLY want to tell the person you agree with the comment, you need to head on over to Reddit. There's a man over there who uses the scree name Im_in_timeout and that's who OP plagiarized the comment from.
KAG
Mean Girl
californiagirl83
Regent
Regent

Unread post

morgan wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 4:43 pm
californiagirl83 wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 4:41 pm

Except if you REALLY want to tell the person you agree with the comment, you need to head on over to Reddit. There's a man over there who uses the scree name Im_in_timeout and that's who OP plagiarized the comment from.
I don't understand the black hole that is Reddit. Lol
Locked Previous topicNext topic