f**k this President

Deleted User 1074

Unread post

morgan wrote: Fri Oct 11, 2019 11:37 am
water<wine wrote: Fri Oct 11, 2019 11:24 am
YouKnowWho wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2019 7:51 pm The same putrid party that supports putting kids in concentration camps just greenlighted the ethnic cleansing of the Kurds.
Republicans have earned their Nazi comparisons!
then so do Obama supporters. he put kids in cages, more migrants DIED under his presidency than trump's and he loved him some drone strikes that killed civilians also armed ISIS and assassinated Qaddafi leading to open slaves markets in Lybia, and now they're all invading Europe to escape the mess Obama created..

trump pulled 50 soldiers, just 50. we still have troops in turkey. Turkey and the Kurds'beef predates trump, he decided that he shouldn't allow OUR soldiers to die in a war that will never stop. So if our soldiers died you would be support that? and unfortunately Turkey is our ally, not trump's fault. He said he would sanction them to destroy their economy if they attacked the kurds.

I don't necessarily agree with Trump's timing but you're being ridiculous acting like the situation in Syria is just so black and white and trump turkey's actions.
It will get back to you as soon as it finds the perfect rebuttal to plagiarize off of Reddit.
its F***ing obnoxious when keyboard warriors act like *THEY* know exactly what the right call is in complex scenarios.

who do you think has access to top secret info we lack? who might have a better grasp of the complexity of the situation, commander & chief or soccer mom on the internet?
Deleted User 1074

Unread post

morgan wrote: Fri Oct 11, 2019 11:37 am
water<wine wrote: Fri Oct 11, 2019 11:24 am
YouKnowWho wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2019 7:51 pm The same putrid party that supports putting kids in concentration camps just greenlighted the ethnic cleansing of the Kurds.
then so do Obama supporters. he put kids in cages, more migrants DIED under his presidency than trump's and he loved him some drone strikes that killed civilians also armed ISIS and assassinated Qaddafi leading to open slaves markets in Lybia, and now they're all invading Europe to escape the mess Obama created..

trump pulled 50 soldiers, just 50. we still have troops in turkey. Turkey and the Kurds beef predates trump, he decided that he shouldn't allow OUR soldiers to die in a war that will never stop. So if our soldiers died you would be support that? and unfortunately Turkey is our ally, not trump's fault. He said he would sanction them to destroy their economy if they attacked the kurds.

I don't necessarily agree with Trump's timing but you're being ridiculous acting like the situation in Syria is just so black and white and trump turkey's actions.
It will get back to you as soon as it finds the perfect rebuttal to plagiarize off of Reddit.
I noticed certain people copy and paste responses from reddit. I am not even on there much so it must be a constant habit.
KnotaDinghy
Regent
Regent

Unread post

morgan wrote: Fri Oct 11, 2019 11:05 am
KnotaDinghy wrote: Fri Oct 11, 2019 11:04 am
morgan wrote: Fri Oct 11, 2019 10:55 am

I heard it likes prayers.
Feed the trolls prayers
Funeral prayers work best apparently.
I completely missed there was a funeral prayer.
🤷🏼‍♀️

You are a lot like President Trump- no matter what you say, they attack you in some way. Rather put - you trigger some pretty nasty reactions from them no matter what you post.
“You’re either on drugs or retarded.
Nobody posts the crap you post unless they’re abnormal.” - derp
Deleted User 172

Unread post

YouKnowWho wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 5:00 pm Image
You are just so hateful.
I'm embarrassed for you.
Deleted User 172

Unread post

AnonXxdarkfoxx1 wrote: Fri Oct 11, 2019 1:19 am Trump supporters f**k YOU!
You're a hateful woman also.
morgan
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Dylexsmommy wrote: Fri Oct 11, 2019 2:19 pm
Well they're the same person so....
KAG
Mean Girl
Deleted User 172

Unread post

morgan wrote: Fri Oct 11, 2019 2:21 pm
Dylexsmommy wrote: Fri Oct 11, 2019 2:19 pm
Well they're the same person so....
How pathetic. Its truly embarrassing.
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

It hurts me. Because in my views and values I consider myself conservative, so obviously I can align with Republicans.

But I cannot in any good conscience support the atrocities that Trump has done towards others and the division and discord he’s encouraging. And it’s even more painful to see the Republican party standing behind him, because I know many of us are better than that. They sold themselves to that oaf and completely destroyed the GOP.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Locked Previous topicNext topic