f**k this President

Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Valentina327 wrote: Fri Oct 11, 2019 1:37 am
AZLizardLady wrote: Fri Oct 11, 2019 12:40 am
29again wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 9:41 pm Geez! It's just so hard to tell now which wars are the "good" ones and which ones are the "bad" ones. I recall not so long ago that the dems were all about getting our guys (and gals) back home, and not fighting those useless republican wars any more. I just wonder when they changed their mind about fighting in Iraq.

The way I'm seeing this, we have allies in both Syria and Turkey, and I couldn't begin to know which are who, anywhere in the ME. One group we train to fight their neighbors. Doesn't make sense to me, and what does make sense is to not get involved.
I personally think Trump has been wrong in pulling troops from Syria. I agree with him that we cannot be the world's police (another often told argument of many Democrats over time) but THIS was not the time for us to leave the Kurds and the innocents in Syria to suffer and struggle because we have.

Just the same, when the only argument anyone has about this (vs actually discussing this situation with open dialogue and a willingness to at least listen to others who might not agree with you, which is apparently too hard to do for some) is to simply tell those who are Trump supporters/voters "F you," you know it's pointless to continue any ounce of discussion.

They're just in it to roar.
I thought that I had seen something to the effect that Turkey was going to advance regardless, so he got our 50 guys out of harms way.

Would 50 of our boys on their own have been able to fight off Turkish advancement? That's my question. Would our boys have remained there only to be overpowered and slaughtered? I'm wondering about that.
Our military members weren't alone. They were there to train and assist https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Syrian_ ... tic_Forces
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
morgan
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Valentina327 wrote: Fri Oct 11, 2019 1:33 am
AnonXxdarkfoxx1 wrote: Fri Oct 11, 2019 1:19 am Trump supporters f**k YOU!
Back atcha from an anti-communist. ;)
Oh dear. Do you think it's okay?
KAG
Mean Girl
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

morgan wrote: Fri Oct 11, 2019 10:24 am
AnonXxdarkfoxx1 wrote: Fri Oct 11, 2019 1:19 am Trump supporters f**k YOU!
What's ok?
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
morgan
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Valentina327 wrote: Fri Oct 11, 2019 10:26 am

What's ok?
The thing that got drunk last night and started screaming profanities at all Trump supporters? I hope it remembered to stay hydrated.
KAG
Mean Girl
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

morgan wrote: Fri Oct 11, 2019 10:32 am

What's ok?
The thing that got drunk last night and started screaming profanities at all Trump supporters? I hope it remembered to stay hydrated.
:lol:
You are terrible!
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
morgan
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Valentina327 wrote: Fri Oct 11, 2019 10:41 am

What's ok?
You are terrible!
I heard it likes prayers.
KAG
Mean Girl
KnotaDinghy
Regent
Regent

Unread post

morgan wrote: Fri Oct 11, 2019 10:55 am

You are terrible!
Feed the trolls prayers
“You’re either on drugs or retarded.
Nobody posts the crap you post unless they’re abnormal.” - derp
morgan
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

KnotaDinghy wrote: Fri Oct 11, 2019 11:04 am
morgan wrote: Fri Oct 11, 2019 10:55 am

You are terrible!
Feed the trolls prayers
Funeral prayers work best apparently.
KAG
Mean Girl
Deleted User 1074

Unread post

YouKnowWho wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2019 7:51 pm The same putrid party that supports putting kids in concentration camps just greenlighted the ethnic cleansing of the Kurds.
Republicans have earned their Nazi comparisons!
then so do Obama supporters. he put kids in cages, more migrants DIED under his presidency than trump's and he loved him some drone strikes that killed civilians also armed ISIS and assassinated Qaddafi leading to open slaves markets in Lybia, and now they're all invading Europe to escape the mess Obama created..

trump pulled 50 soldiers, just 50. we still have troops in syria. Turkey and the Kurds beef predates trump, he decided that he shouldn't allow OUR soldiers to die in a war that will never stop. So if our soldiers died you would be support that? and unfortunately Turkey is our ally, not trump's fault. He said he would sanction them to destroy their economy if they attacked the kurds.

I don't necessarily agree with Trump's timing but you're being ridiculous acting like the situation in Syria is just so black and white and trump supports turkey's actions.
morgan
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

water<wine wrote: Fri Oct 11, 2019 11:24 am
YouKnowWho wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2019 7:51 pm The same putrid party that supports putting kids in concentration camps just greenlighted the ethnic cleansing of the Kurds.
Republicans have earned their Nazi comparisons!
then so do Obama supporters. he put kids in cages, more migrants DIED under his presidency than trump's and he loved him some drone strikes that killed civilians also armed ISIS and assassinated Qaddafi leading to open slaves markets in Lybia, and now they're all invading Europe to escape the mess Obama created..

trump pulled 50 soldiers, just 50. we still have troops in turkey. Turkey and the Kurds beef predates trump, he decided that he shouldn't allow OUR soldiers to die in a war that will never stop. So if our soldiers died you would be support that? and unfortunately Turkey is our ally, not trump's fault. He said he would sanction them to destroy their economy if they attacked the kurds.

I don't necessarily agree with Trump's timing but you're being ridiculous acting like the situation in Syria is just so black and white and trump turkey's actions.
It will get back to you as soon as it finds the perfect rebuttal to plagiarize off of Reddit.
KAG
Mean Girl
Locked Previous topicNext topic