Should I let her handle it even though she’s not doing anything? It scares me.

sweetbearshunny
Villein
Villein

Unread post

First time posting so bear with me.

My dd is 14. She’s had the same core group of friends since 2nd grade. When she started middle school, the districts mixed and her friends and her started making new friends. There’s one girl that they were initially friendly with but not anymore. She starts rumors, causes scenes in class, picks fights and she’s unstable.

This school year she’s tried to commit suicide twice, she’s brought drugs to school, threatened to blow everyone up...it makes the other kids uncomfortable. Well since the group has been distancing themselves from this girl, the girl has become obsessed with my dd.

She’s sending Facebook messages to my dd’s friends asking where dd lives, she leaves notes in my dd’s locker telling her that she thinks she’s falling in love with her. This girl got her classes switched a few months ago so she’s in every class with my dd. My dd doesn’t want to start anything so she’s been ignoring it. Hoping the whole situation will just go away but it seems to be getting worse. Dd has told her that she doesn’t like her like that and that she doesn’t even want to be friends.

This kid snuck on dd’s bus last week. Thank god she was found before the bus left. I don’t want this kid knowing where we live. We still have almost a month left of school. My dd is so stressed out right now because of this. I think she should talk to the counselor or principal but She’s afraid it will make things worse. I’m afraid this kid will kill my kid. I think I’m going to have a meeting with the principal anyway even though dd told me to stay out of it.

The 8th graders are going on a big trip to NYC for 4 days next month and that kid and my dd will both be there. I think the teachers at least need to know what’s going on. The whole situation just scares me. What would you do?
Vegaswife2011
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I would absolutely talk to the school. How is this even a question?
RealisticBeauty
Regent
Regent

Unread post

you need to talk to the school
Luvmy5girls
Villein
Villein

Unread post

Yeah I would talk to the school. They need to know that something is going on
Mom to Hayley 17, McKenzie13, Williamwould be 13, Olivia8, Norah2 and Brynn2 months
Fullxbusymom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Hell yes, I would be talking to the school.
CMrefugee
Donated
Donated
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

Hurry up and speak with the principal. Scary.
RedBottoms

Unread post

Definitely talk to the school
Gorilla_Mama
Regent
Regent

Unread post

You definitely need to talk to the school. ASAP. That’s scary shit.
nassivera
Viscountess
Viscountess

Unread post

You need to speak with the school and you should have your daughter talk to the school counselor so she/he may be able to refer that girl for an evaluation.
T3hSarah
Baroness
Baroness

Unread post

YOU need to talk to the school, it shouldn't sit primarily on your DD to have this discussion.
Locked Previous topicNext topic