Should I let her handle it even though she’s not doing anything? It scares me.

sockpuppet
Viscountess
Viscountess

Unread post

Do you have any updates? How are things going now?
sweetbearshunny wrote: Tue May 29, 2018 8:44 am First time posting so bear with me.

My dd is 14. She’s had the same core group of friends since 2nd grade. When she started middle school, the districts mixed and her friends and her started making new friends. There’s one girl that they were initially friendly with but not anymore. She starts rumors, causes scenes in class, picks fights and she’s unstable.

This school year she’s tried to commit suicide twice, she’s brought drugs to school, threatened to blow everyone up...it makes the other kids uncomfortable. Well since the group has been distancing themselves from this girl, the girl has become obsessed with my dd.

She’s sending Facebook messages to my dd’s friends asking where dd lives, she leaves notes in my dd’s locker telling her that she thinks she’s falling in love with her. This girl got her classes switched a few months ago so she’s in every class with my dd. My dd doesn’t want to start anything so she’s been ignoring it. Hoping the whole situation will just go away but it seems to be getting worse. Dd has told her that she doesn’t like her like that and that she doesn’t even want to be friends.

This kid snuck on dd’s bus last week. Thank god she was found before the bus left. I don’t want this kid knowing where we live. We still have almost a month left of school. My dd is so stressed out right now because of this. I think she should talk to the counselor or principal but She’s afraid it will make things worse. I’m afraid this kid will kill my kid. I think I’m going to have a meeting with the principal anyway even though dd told me to stay out of it.

The 8th graders are going on a big trip to NYC for 4 days next month and that kid and my dd will both be there. I think the teachers at least need to know what’s going on. The whole situation just scares me. What would you do?
hotspice58
Regent
Regent

Unread post

This. In my old district, a threat to blow up the school gets you a visit from the cops with handcuffs out.
pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Tue May 29, 2018 10:29 am This kid is stalking your kid. Why haven't you gone to the principal long before now? Why wasn't she expelled when she made threats against the school.
Locked Previous topicNext topic