I need better skin care regimen

Anonymous 1

Unread post

What do you use on your face? Im needing moisturisers, facial scrubs, serums etc, that are really good and worth the money. What do you use?
Poietes
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I have heard nothing but good things about Rodan and Fields. I've used samples and really do love it. I'm just not one to have consistency in my facial care so it would not be worth it to me to spend that much money.
”Just because you can doesn’t mean you should.”
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Poietes wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2019 1:44 pm I have heard nothing but good things about Rodan and Fields. I've used samples and really do love it. I'm just not one to have consistency in my facial care so it would not be worth it to me to spend that much money.
Thank you!
Lotus
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I swapped all my skin care out to Young living essential oils skin care line because I know their products are above organic in standard and quality. Bit pricey but the products last 9-11 months as a rule.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Lotus wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2019 3:29 pm I swapped all my skin care out to Young living essential oils skin care line because I know their products are above organic in standard and quality. Bit pricey but the products last 9-11 months as a rule.
That sounds like something I could try out. Thank you!
Deleted User 172

Unread post

Screenshot_20190410-143006_Amazon Shopping.jpg
I've been taking this.

Washing my face with Neutrogena's grapefruit acne exfoliating wash.

Then using my favorite Olay illuminate moisturizer.
Screenshot_20190410-143414_Amazon Shopping.jpg
Screenshot_20190410-143455_Amazon Shopping.jpg
My skin is glowing!
Locked Previous topicNext topic