4 kids steal their family's car and run away on 600-mile road trip

Fullxbusymom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Four adventurous children, between the ages of 10 and 14, packed a stolen family car with fishing rods and took off on an epic 600-mile road trip along the Australian coast, authorities have said.

https://www.wmur.com/article/four-kids- ... uXNlCGtaBY
Deleted User 1344

Unread post

Omg
That would give me a stroke
Linda_Runs
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I heard about this. I can't imagine what I would do as their parent. Actually I can imagine, but I won't say it here - LOL!
Danesmommy1
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Omgoodness, I wouldn't know whether to kiss them or kill them!
She is too fond of books and it has turned her brain.
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

So glad my kid won’t dare think of doing anything that would send me into immediate cardiac arrest. lol!
Linda_Runs
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Danesmommy1 wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2019 10:20 am Omgoodness, I wouldn't know whether to kiss them or kill them!
Both and in that order.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

My 14 year old drives. I don't see that much of an issue

Yeah kids shouldn't run away but who didn't want to at least a few times as a kid?
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2019 10:52 am My 14 year old drives. I don't see that much of an issue

Yeah kids shouldn't run away but who didn't want to at least a few times as a kid?
I drove at 14 as well. That didn't mean me and my siblings stole my parent's car for a road trip fueled by stolen gas. We never contemplated something like that. It's not normal.
Fullxbusymom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2019 10:52 am My 14 year old drives. I don't see that much of an issue

Only one of the kids was 14 and I doubt you gave him your car and said go on a 600 mile road trip with no adults. Not to mention they said all the kids took turns driving for the trip and stole all the gas along the way. The youngest only being 10.
LiveWhatULove
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I can’t help but admire their independence a little bit, lol!
Locked Previous topicNext topic