Who's the cry baby now

Instead of hijacking posts with your arguments, take the fight to the fight corner.
queenofmycastle
Baroness
Baroness

Unread post Tue Sep 18, 2018 1:43 am

Victoriousmom are you sober or just to scared to fight in an area where u can't button hump or talk shit knowing we'll give it back and not run to admins like a cry baby bitch....
queenofmycastle
Baroness
Baroness

Unread post Tue Sep 18, 2018 1:58 am

BionicBunny I see exactly what u mean about she can give it but not take it. I wonder if the drunk is sober, passed out, or just scared that all bets (minus kids and death threats which as mothers we should never attack another's children imho) are off in here and she we will get her feelings hurt. Although I'm curious as to why she'd make a post in here just to say she doesn't come here to fight. I mean we already know why, so why make a post to say it?
Anon

Unread post Tue Sep 18, 2018 9:17 am

You need to stop before you are booted and banned forever
Everyone with a functioning brain know how certain people are on this site. Most of us just ignore and feel sorry for those certain individuals.
You are simply making yourself look just as crazy
queenofmycastle
Baroness
Baroness

Unread post Thu Sep 20, 2018 12:13 pm

Anon wrote:
Tue Sep 18, 2018 9:17 am
You need to stop before you are booted and banned forever
Everyone with a functioning brain know how certain people are on this site. Most of us just ignore and feel sorry for those certain individuals.
You are simply making yourself look just as crazy
Tbh, I know I should've moved on. However, I was in a really bad mood and I stupidly let her get under my skin.

Unread post Fri Sep 28, 2018 7:45 pm

queenofmycastle wrote:
Tue Sep 18, 2018 1:43 am
Victoriousmom are you sober or just to scared to fight in an area where u can't button hump or talk shit knowing we'll give it back and not run to admins like a cry baby bitch....
She ruins this site ...
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Fight Corner”