Gap Insurance vent.

CotterpinDoozer
Regent
Regent

Unread post Wed Nov 27, 2019 2:40 pm

I'm so frustrated. Back in early September, we were in a wreck that totaled our van. The guy who caused the wrecks insurance paid for the majority of it. Our gap insurance dragged their feet and waited until just recently to finally pay and now is trying to get out of paying for the whole bill citing "preexisting prior damage" Except, there was no preexisting damage. Tried calling them, apparently all their agents are busy, and was forced to leave a message instead of staying on hold. If there was some sort of preexisting damage then sure, but there was none, they need to get their shit together and pay the remaining balance. I am beyond tired of their bullshit, it shouldn't take nearly 3 months for them to finally get their shit together and pay the bill.
Msprekteacher
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post Wed Nov 27, 2019 2:44 pm

We fortunately have never needed to use our GAP but I’m curious : did your primary insurance adjuster note previous damage? If not send them the report and be done with is.
CotterpinDoozer
Regent
Regent

Unread post Wed Nov 27, 2019 8:33 pm

Msprekteacher wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 2:44 pm
We fortunately have never needed to use our GAP but I’m curious : did your primary insurance adjuster note previous damage? If not send them the report and be done with is.
No, nothing was noted, and they already have the report. The person I spoke to was so rude, I'm turning my husband loose on them, and I'm definitely the nice one when it comes to this kind of thing.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic