Webcomics

User avatar
Spookly
Duchess
Duchess
Posts: 1415
Joined: Mon May 21, 2018 1:01 am

Unread post Fri Jun 22, 2018 5:26 am

Here's a site for free and good webcomics. (okay okay I know, it's mainly gay porn and pokemon but you get a select good few there, LOL. Who doesn't love a good yaoi anyways)

www.smackjeeves.com

At some point I hope to be uploading my manga there :D I hope you'll enjoy and read it! If I can fcking learn how to draw male bodies!
Image
User avatar
Conweis
Duchess
Duchess
Posts: 1662
Joined: Mon May 21, 2018 11:54 am

Unread post Sat Jun 23, 2018 11:17 pm

I love YAOI!!!!!!
User avatar
Spookly
Duchess
Duchess
Posts: 1415
Joined: Mon May 21, 2018 1:01 am

Unread post Sun Jun 24, 2018 1:40 pm

Conweis wrote:
Sat Jun 23, 2018 11:17 pm
I love YAOI!!!!!!
;D It's some adorable storylines with some hawt kinky stuff! LOL
I'm working on a yaoi myself, lol.
Image
User avatar
Conweis
Duchess
Duchess
Posts: 1662
Joined: Mon May 21, 2018 11:54 am

Unread post Sat Jun 22, 2019 8:33 pm

Webtoon
Is a good app.
User avatar
Aletheia
Marchioness
Marchioness
Posts: 593
Joined: Mon May 21, 2018 8:44 pm
Location: England

Unread post Sat Aug 31, 2019 2:58 pm

If you want asian webcomics, translated, try: https://mangarock.com
User avatar
EmilyH87
Duchess
Duchess
Posts: 1489
Joined: Tue May 22, 2018 7:47 am

Unread post Sat Aug 31, 2019 3:04 pm

I've found several good ones on Webtoon. Lore Olympus is fantastic. Dumbing of Age, The Devil's Panties, Questionable Content... I have a very long list of ones I read regularly lol
User avatar
Conweis
Duchess
Duchess
Posts: 1662
Joined: Mon May 21, 2018 11:54 am

Unread post Mon Sep 02, 2019 4:43 pm

EmilyH87 wrote:
Sat Aug 31, 2019 3:04 pm
I've found several good ones on Webtoon. Lore Olympus is fantastic. Dumbing of Age, The Devil's Panties, Questionable Content... I have a very long list of ones I read regularly lol
I love Lore Olympus
User avatar
EmilyH87
Duchess
Duchess
Posts: 1489
Joined: Tue May 22, 2018 7:47 am

Unread post Mon Sep 02, 2019 7:58 pm

Conweis wrote:
Mon Sep 02, 2019 4:43 pm
EmilyH87 wrote:
Sat Aug 31, 2019 3:04 pm
I've found several good ones on Webtoon. Lore Olympus is fantastic. Dumbing of Age, The Devil's Panties, Questionable Content... I have a very long list of ones I read regularly lol
I love Lore Olympus
It's so gooood. I've gotten like four people hooked on it.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic