Khaleesi
Regent
Regent

Unread post

LeahThoughts wrote: Sat Aug 18, 2018 2:02 am
12skipafew wrote: Sat Aug 18, 2018 1:58 am
LeahThoughts wrote: Sat Aug 18, 2018 1:57 am

Oh no! Don't tell me that!! Lol
I like the drama and Kathryn was too normal this season, luckily Thomas’s crazy girlfriend brought the drama lol
Aww man, so Kathryn is mellowing out? Lol it's funny how Thomas attracts the "animated" ones =P
Yes and she’s so booooring now lol She went on the most cringeworthy job interview ever. That was the most interesting thing that happened with her that didn’t involve the new girlfriend.
🤓The Admin 🤓
LeahThoughts
Lady in Waiting
Lady in Waiting

Unread post

12skipafew wrote: Sat Aug 18, 2018 2:09 am
12skipafew wrote: Sat Aug 18, 2018 1:58 am

I like the drama and Kathryn was too normal this season, luckily Thomas’s crazy girlfriend brought the drama lol
Aww man, so Kathryn is mellowing out? Lol it's funny how Thomas attracts the "animated" ones =P
Yes and she’s so booooring now lol She went on the most cringeworthy job interview ever. That was the most interesting thing that happened with her that didn’t involve the new girlfriend.
Ahh that sucks "/ She used to always bring the best drama and fighting/arguing with everyone else lol
LeahThoughts
Lady in Waiting
Lady in Waiting

Unread post

LeahThoughts wrote: Sat Aug 18, 2018 2:14 am

Ahh that sucks "/ She used to always bring the best drama and fighting/arguing with everyone else lol
Not counting, of course, Thomas with his "Life Advice" Dinner Parties ahaha!!
12skipafew
Khaleesi
Regent
Regent

Unread post

LeahThoughts wrote: Sat Aug 18, 2018 2:17 am
LeahThoughts wrote: Sat Aug 18, 2018 2:14 am

Not counting, of course, Thomas with his "Life Advice" Dinner Parties ahaha!!
I would totally go to one of his life advice parties lol
🤓The Admin 🤓
morgan
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I might have to check this out. I LOVED Hart of Dixie and binged the entire show in weeks. I felt the ending was rushed but it makes sense since the lead actress have like no notice to leave the show.
KAG
Mean Girl
Locked Previous topicNext topic