The Walking Dead

morgan
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Reedusstalker wrote: Tue Jun 26, 2018 10:27 am
bmw29 wrote: Tue Jun 26, 2018 10:26 am
Reedusstalker wrote: Tue Jun 26, 2018 10:03 am

I read a lot about it so did you hear why he wants to leave? I think it's kind of dumb to leave a gold mine like that show.
I haven't seen where he has given a definitive reason yet. I have always loved TWD but the last few seasons have been kind of disappointing to me. I'll stick with it until the bitter end but unless they fire Gimple I don't see it improving.
He is gone, either fired or he left. There is a new showrunner, a woman but I can't remember her name
His character will be back in flashbacks and dreams and visions and shit. So he's not going to be totally gone.
KAG
Mean Girl
morgan
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I’m irritated. It was an unrealistic way to go. Rick knew damn well he could have just smeared himself in Walker Blood and gotten home. Bleeeahhhhh. Stupid.
KAG
Mean Girl
morgan
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Okay I wrote before I watched the last 10
Minutes. That was pretty cool. Nice twist. Damn show!!!!!
KAG
Mean Girl
Lotus
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I really enjoyed the show, I've been hanging on since the beginning. But I think they should have put a period on it two seasons ago.
morgan
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Lotus wrote: Mon Nov 05, 2018 1:51 pm I really enjoyed the show, I've been hanging on since the beginning. But I think they should have put a period on it two seasons ago.
Agreed.
KAG
Mean Girl
morgan
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Reedusstalker wrote: Tue Jun 26, 2018 9:58 am If you love TWD, what do you think about Andrew Lincoln leaving the show?
So what did you think of the mid-season finale? Did you like this season so far?

I think is this the best season in a while.
KAG
Mean Girl
thunderkiss65
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Confession, and maybe this makes me a bad person lol. I sometimes wish Shane was still alive. I just started the series over while waiting for the mid-season return. A lot of what he said was right all along. Was he a dick? A homicidal maniac? Yes probably, but he was also right lol. I also wonder how he would have handled Negan. I wish there was a fan fic version where we could see that alternate reality of the show where Shane was around during this time.
Shaken1976
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I feel like I am the only person on Earth who doesn't watch this. Same with Game of Thrones.
https://www.vettix.org/ref/230481

If you or your spouse is a Vet, check out this link. They offer really cheap tickets to local events and concerts. I have done a lot of cool stuff through them.
thunderkiss65
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Shaken1976 wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2019 8:57 pm I feel like I am the only person on Earth who doesn't watch this. Same with Game of Thrones.
I think for a lot of fans the shows are a dyad. However, I couldn't get into GOT. Which is weird because I am such a huge fan of fantasy.
Locked Previous topicNext topic