Where Are My Bravo Reality TV Peeps?

12skipafew
Khaleesi
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I can’t be the only one on here who loves the bitchy, screaming, squawking, bravolebrity tv shows lol
🤓The Admin 🤓
Anon2

Unread post

I'm here. I enjoy a couple of those housewife shows. OMG what a bunch of lunatic crazy ass bitches.
12skipafew
Khaleesi
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anon2 wrote: Mon Jun 25, 2018 3:40 pm I'm here. I enjoy a couple of those housewife shows. OMG what a bunch of lunatic crazy ass bitches.
I’ve been binge watching the oc housewives starting with season 1 on Hulu. I’m on season 7 now. It’s funny how different that show got when Tamra entered the picture lol. I never sat down and watched them in order like that.
🤓The Admin 🤓
Lexy
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I love all the Bravo shows. I have been watching them from the beginning.
Lexy
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

12skipafew wrote: Mon Jun 25, 2018 3:42 pm
Anon2 wrote: Mon Jun 25, 2018 3:40 pm I'm here. I enjoy a couple of those housewife shows. OMG what a bunch of lunatic crazy ass bitches.
I’ve been binge watching the oc housewives starting with season 1 on Hulu. I’m on season 7 now. It’s funny how different that show got when Tamra entered the picture lol. I never sat down and watched them in order like that.
Shannon annoys me.
12skipafew
Khaleesi
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Lexy wrote: Mon Jun 25, 2018 3:47 pm
12skipafew wrote: Mon Jun 25, 2018 3:42 pm
Shannon annoys me.
I didn’t mind her when she first came on but she just got worse the longer she was on the show, now I can’t stand her. Her voice makes me want to shove a fork in my ears lol
🤓The Admin 🤓
DeleteAccount
Countess
Countess

Unread post

The Real Housewives of Orange County. I have seen every episode, and I will keep watching them, lol.
Spunky
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Nothing like watching a bunch of self proclaimed classy women act trashy. I love Bravo! I hear Don't Be Tardy is coming back for season 7! So excited,I adore Kim.
LeahThoughts
Lady in Waiting
Lady in Waiting

Unread post

Here I am!! *raises hand and jumps up and down*

Below Deck Med
Vanderpump Rules
Southern Charm
Beverly Hills Housewives

Those are the top faves at this point in time :D
Lexy
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

LeahThoughts wrote: Sat Aug 18, 2018 1:49 am Here I am!! *raises hand and jumps up and down*

Below Deck Med
Vanderpump Rules
Southern Charm
Beverly Hills Housewives

Those are the top faves at this point in time :D
Do you watch Shahs and Married to medicine?
Locked Previous topicNext topic