Killing Eve

thunderkiss65
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Is anyone watching this show on the BBC or AMC network? I LOVE this show. Im not sure what this says about my humor, but I am in stitches every time I watch this show.

mommy_jules
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I've never heard of it. Off google to see if it might be something I'll watch.
MonarchMom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

We enjoyed the dynamics of the show, and both female leads were outstanding. Not so satisfied with the final episode of season one... but I won't go into that and spoil it for anyone else.
thunderkiss65
Regent
Regent

Unread post

MonarchMom wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2019 10:34 am We enjoyed the dynamics of the show, and both female leads were outstanding. Not so satisfied with the final episode of season one... but I won't go into that and spoil it for anyone else.
The last episode was shocking. But season 2 is looking pretty good.
TheQueenOfEverything
Regent
Regent

Unread post

It’s one of my favorite shows! I finally talked DH into watching it, waiting for him to finish season one before I start season 2 is killing ME!
thunderkiss65
Regent
Regent

Unread post

TheQueenOfEverything wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2019 9:04 pm It’s one of my favorite shows! I finally talked DH into watching it, waiting for him to finish season one before I start season 2 is killing ME!
Normally I dont fall in love with series so fast, but after watching the first episode, I was hooked from that day forward. Villanelle has to be the best psycho I have seen on TV yet. Ava Max's sweet but psycho song is perfect for this series lol. I posted the video the video in the op.
Locked Previous topicNext topic