Supernatural nooooooooooooooo!

thunderkiss65
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I guess all good things have an end but it doesn't make it any easier 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

I am and always will be a huge fan. This is the first and only show I would ever cry about . I knew the show would be ending, but knowing it and actually hearing about it from the guys is heartbreaking lol.
mater-three
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Thank goodness. I watched all the way up until Sam returned from hell. It was stupid after that and should’ve ended long before now. That’s just my opinion though.
Deleted User 670

Unread post

I need to catch up. I stopped watching in season 13. I got up to and as far as Jack landing in the other dimension where Mary was being held captive. I was all caught up at that point and then just never went back. I miss Mark Sheppard's Crowley. I enjoyed that show. There was only one episode that I didn't watch all the way and that was the one with the shapeshifter early in the show and I just couldn't finish watching it. Too intense.
Libbylu2
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I never watched.
There are just not enough hours in the day to watch so many good shows!
πŸ™
thunderkiss65
Regent
Regent

Unread post

pinkbutterfly66 wrote: ↑Sun Mar 24, 2019 2:28 pm I need to catch up. I stopped watching in season 13. I got up to and as far as Jack landing in the other dimension where Mary was being held captive. I was all caught up at that point and then just never went back. I miss Mark Sheppard's Crowley. I enjoyed that show. There was only one episode that I didn't watch all the way and that was the one with the shapeshifter early in the show and I just couldn't finish watching it. Too intense.
I was hoping that they would bring him back. He was my all time favorite demon. He and the guy who played Lucifer (Eric Kripk) I took a fondness to.
Admittedly there were a couple episodes I was not too into. But for a show running this long, it had a really great run.
thunderkiss65
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Libbylu2 wrote: ↑Sun Mar 24, 2019 2:33 pm I never watched.
There are just not enough hours in the day to watch so many good shows!
πŸ™
True, its getting harder. I end up having to dvr everything and watch them when I get a chance. Usually not until just before bed :/
Deleted User 670

Unread post

thunderkiss65 wrote: ↑Sun Mar 24, 2019 4:30 pm
pinkbutterfly66 wrote: ↑Sun Mar 24, 2019 2:28 pm I need to catch up. I stopped watching in season 13. I got up to and as far as Jack landing in the other dimension where Mary was being held captive. I was all caught up at that point and then just never went back. I miss Mark Sheppard's Crowley. I enjoyed that show. There was only one episode that I didn't watch all the way and that was the one with the shapeshifter early in the show and I just couldn't finish watching it. Too intense.
I was hoping that they would bring him back. He was my all time favorite demon. He and the guy who played Lucifer (Eric Kripk) I took a fondness to.
Admittedly there were a couple episodes I was not too into. But for a show running this long, it had a really great run.
You mean Mark Pelligrino. Eric is one of the producers. Yeah, I fell in love with Crowley early on. I loved the bantering and the way he referred to Sam as Moose and Squirrel and had them down in his phone as Moose and Not Moose, lol.
thunderkiss65
Regent
Regent

Unread post

pinkbutterfly66 wrote: ↑Sun Mar 24, 2019 6:09 pm
thunderkiss65 wrote: ↑Sun Mar 24, 2019 4:30 pm
You mean Mark Pelligrino. Eric is one of the producers. Yeah, I fell in love with Crowley early on. I loved the bantering and the way he referred to Sam as Moose and Squirrel and had them down in his phone as Moose and Not Moose, lol.
Yes! I had to look up his name and that was the name that popped up for some reason lol. The bantering between the boys and Crowley is a huge part of his charm. Not to mention his gruff accent and witty charm.
jessilin0113
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I've stuck with that show for its entire run (granted, I have to watch the seasons late when they drop on Netflix because I don't have cable and I hate the CW app). I agree it probably should have ended around season 5, because some of the later seasons were a real slog and I'd be hard pressed to remember the Big Bad and all that, but I feel like they hit a creative resurgence around season 11? The 200th (?) episode with the musical was legit so good.
Deleted User 670

Unread post

jessilin0113 wrote: ↑Fri Mar 29, 2019 1:36 pm I've stuck with that show for its entire run (granted, I have to watch the seasons late when they drop on Netflix because I don't have cable and I hate the CW app). I agree it probably should have ended around season 5, because some of the later seasons were a real slog and I'd be hard pressed to remember the Big Bad and all that, but I feel like they hit a creative resurgence around season 11? The 200th (?) episode with the musical was legit so good.
Have you seen the two sisters aka Hillywood do the parody of Supernatural? OMG. They are awesome!
Locked Previous topicNext topic