365 days

BellysGrammy
Villein
Villein

Unread post

One year ago today , my granddaughters father died. He died of an accidental self-inflicted gunshot wound to the head. He was out all night, Getting high and shooting off a gun with a friend driving around. He and my daughter both got lost to addiction. He died because of his.
We didn't have the best relationship because of the choices he and my daughter made. For awhile, he tried to do better but the pull of the drugs was stronger than him.
I remember the last conversation we had before he died. I told him that I had faith one day he and my daughter would get their shit together. That I loved him and that no matter what, he would always be a part of our family. He died 3 days later.
I hope he's resting now that his demons are no longer chasing him.
RIP Christian 11/21/95-6/25/17
Deleted User 670

Unread post

I'm sorry for your loss. He was just 2 years older than my daughter. Same birthday month too.
Reedusstalker

Unread post

Wow, I am so sorry
DeleteAccount
Countess
Countess

Unread post

BellysGrammy wrote: Sun Jun 24, 2018 9:54 pm One year ago today , my granddaughters father died. He died of an accidental self-inflicted gunshot wound to the head. He was out all night, Getting high and shooting off a gun with a friend driving around. He and my daughter both got lost to addiction. He died because of his.
We didn't have the best relationship because of the choices he and my daughter made. For awhile, he tried to do better but the pull of the drugs was stronger than him.
I remember the last conversation we had before he died. I told him that I had faith one day he and my daughter would get their shit together. That I loved him and that no matter what, he would always be a part of our family. He died 3 days later.
I hope he's resting now that his demons are no longer chasing him.
RIP Christian 11/21/95-6/25/17
I'm so very sorry for your loss. He was born the same year as my oldest daughter.
Locked Previous topicNext topic