Protest in Tel Aviv

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
WellPreserved
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

"The books that the world calls immoral are books that show its own shame." - Oscar Wilde
Slimshandy
Duchess
Duchess

Such horrific signs…

“ They’re raping our sister “

I’d imaging they would do anything to get their loved ones back. It’s probably like living in hell.
WellPreserved
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

"The books that the world calls immoral are books that show its own shame." - Oscar Wilde
WellPreserved
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Can’t blame them. It’s been over half a year and their loved ones are being held by monsters. I can’t demand them to see the bigger picture. But from what I’m hearing from friends and family, the vast majority of Israelis don’t want to accept this slap in the face and want the IDF to go into Rafah and end this one and for all.

But in the usual anti Israel style of reporting. No, Hamas didn’t “accept” a ceasefire. Egypt and Qatar offered them a “deal” not talked with Israel and that one Hamas said yes to! The deal is basically 33 hostages released, and Israel backs off. Leaving Hamas to do as they please, rearm, regroup and do this again- as they promised to do.

Now, let’s analyze the timing here. Just yesterday Hamas attacked the Israeli border, forcing Israel to close that crossing. Today, Israel warns Gazans in the area to evacuate because they’re going in. And NOW Hamas “accepts” a “ceasefire”? Maybe don’t throw rockets if you’re planning to pretend to accept a ceasefire the next day? Obviously NOW they want a ceasefire because they have nowhere to go. For 7 months they could move all over the place hiding amongst civilians and through their terror tunnels, but that’s over now. This is their only alternative to surrendering.

But just as those who “criticize” Israel in the comfort of their safe country, people who don’t live with bomb shelters being a legal obligation for every building, who aren’t used to their day being interrupted by alarms because terrorists are throwing rockets, really don’t have a right to tell Israel how to deal with that, I, who don’t have a close loved one amongst the hostages, as much as they’re my family too, really don’t have a right to tell these protesters to look at the bigger picture and let go. I feel their pain and frustration, but if you ask me, I hoo Israel doesn’t agree to what’s really a slap in the face, not a ceasefire deal. I say go in and eliminate Hamas once and for all. Otherwise in a few years we will be back here.

FACT IS: Hamas didn’t accept any “ceasefire deal” reached with Israel. It was one sided and only meant to further vilify Israel and bully them into not going into Rafah. And Israel haters happily swallowed the bait, line and sinker. They’re being manipulated by terrorists- the same terrorists that want to destroy America. Let that sink in.
Slimshandy wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 9:02 pm Such horrific signs…

“ They’re raping our sister “

I’d imaging they would do anything to get their loved ones back. It’s probably like living in hell.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

[bbvideo] [/bbvideo]
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Della
Princess
Princess

"Hamas said in a statement that it has agreed to a cease-fire proposal, but Israel said that the deal was "far from" its requirements and that it would push ahead with a Rafah operation and send a delegation to talks.

The White House said it was reviewing the Hamas statement, which follows days of talks brokered by the U.S., Qatar and Egypt for a deal that would secure the release of Israeli hostages and Palestinian prisoners."

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/live ... rcna150801
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
WellPreserved
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/202 ... 280ec8e045

Majority of Israelis Prioritize Hamas Hostage Deal Over Rafah Operation, IDI Poll Finds
WellPreserved
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Momto2boys973 wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 10:48 pm [bbvideo] [/bbvideo]
"According to the White House, Israel told the U.S. that its Monday night operation in Rafah "was limited, and designed to cut off from Hamas' ability to smuggle weapons and funds into Gaza."

A major point made by President Biden in a call to Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu on Monday was that aid continued to enter Gaza, White House national security spokesperson John Kirby said. "Israel has committed to reopen Kerem Shalom at President Biden's requests, and we need to see it happen soon."

On the hostage release negotiations happening in Cairo, Kirby said "a close assessment of the two sides' [Hamas and Israel] positions suggests that they should be able to close the remaining gaps," and that CIA chief Bill Burns is in attendance to represent the U.S.

Kirby noted that the U.S. did indeed communicate properly with Israel the conditions of the proposal. "We absolutely had sustained ongoing normal interactions, as we have throughout the beginning of this conflict, with our Israeli counterparts as the proposal was working through the process. Nobody was hiding any footballs from anybody, we were being open and transparent.""

https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/202 ... 1706842438
Della
Princess
Princess

WellPreserved wrote: Tue May 07, 2024 2:42 pm
Momto2boys973 wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 10:48 pm [bbvideo] [/bbvideo]
"According to the White House, Israel told the U.S. that its Monday night operation in Rafah "was limited, and designed to cut off from Hamas' ability to smuggle weapons and funds into Gaza."

A major point made by President Biden in a call to Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu on Monday was that aid continued to enter Gaza, White House national security spokesperson John Kirby said. "Israel has committed to reopen Kerem Shalom at President Biden's requests, and we need to see it happen soon."

On the hostage release negotiations happening in Cairo, Kirby said "a close assessment of the two sides' [Hamas and Israel] positions suggests that they should be able to close the remaining gaps," and that CIA chief Bill Burns is in attendance to represent the U.S.

Kirby noted that the U.S. did indeed communicate properly with Israel the conditions of the proposal. "We absolutely had sustained ongoing normal interactions, as we have throughout the beginning of this conflict, with our Israeli counterparts as the proposal was working through the process. Nobody was hiding any footballs from anybody, we were being open and transparent.""

https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/202 ... 1706842438
Oh damn! 😯
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic