Met Gala

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
WellPreserved
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Does anyone else love watching the arrivals at Met Gala? I'm watching live and keep gasping!
"The books that the world calls immoral are books that show its own shame." - Oscar Wilde
Slimshandy
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Not really…what is there to gasp at?
WellPreserved
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Slimshandy wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 6:35 pm Not really…what is there to gasp at?
I'm just amazed by the creativity they bring. I do find the red carpet of award shows ho hum though but the Met Gala is Wow!
"The books that the world calls immoral are books that show its own shame." - Oscar Wilde
WellPreserved
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

My favorites so far:
Attachments
met3.jpeg
met2.jpeg
met1.jpeg
Slimshandy
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

WellPreserved wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 6:42 pm
I'm just amazed by the creativity they bring. I do find the red carpet of award shows ho hum though but the Met Gala is Wow!
🤷‍♀️ they’re just dresses and suits to me…
WellPreserved
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Two MILLION silver foil beads
Attachments
met4.jpeg
WellPreserved
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Slimshandy wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 6:48 pm
WellPreserved wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 6:42 pm
🤷‍♀️ they’re just dresses and suits to me…
okay
WellPreserved
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Slimshandy
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

That was on “My Big Fat Gypsy Wedding” in like 2013
WellPreserved wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 6:53 pm
SallyMae
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I adore beautiful clothing and surprising looks. I don't watch this stuff live but I usually check out photos the next day. It's such an amazing display - of creativity, of opulence, of sexuality, of individuality. I'm a people watcher but I love watching people even more in costume. We go to ComicCon and just check out the line as everybody goes in. Same kind of parade of expression - love it!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic