Almost half of anti Israel protesters are professional agitators

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

https://abcnews.go.com/amp/US/nyc-offic ... =109821934

“Protests at Columbia University against the Israel-Hamas war in Gaza have been allegedly "co-opted" by what New York City police officials described as professional outside agitators bent on sowing chaos and violence.”

I wonder who’s footing the bill..? 🤔
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Lexy
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

george-soros-elites-funding-agitators-for-pro-palestine-protests-in-us-campuses-report.jpg
Slimshandy
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

948CBC81-92BD-4F48-9BCD-BB0E9BB57F31.jpeg
Yeah… I can’t believe this is a sign up at ucla right now…

(Also a photo taken by my mom, who is walking around this morning taking photos to remember this)
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

My thoughts exactly. Judenrat…
Lexy wrote: Fri May 03, 2024 10:39 am george-soros-elites-funding-agitators-for-pro-palestine-protests-in-us-campuses-report.jpg
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
AZOldGal66
Countess
Countess

Unread post

Not surprised and in fact, I've been saying this for quite some time.

Again, it's not the first time the U.S. has seen professional agitators at rallies and protests.

One of the biggest problems I think is that whatever actual peaceful, civil form of disobedience is drowned out and taken over by these agitators.

We saw THIS type of drowning back during the summer of 2020 when important and peaceful BLM protests were taken over.
just an old coot 😉🌵
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

"ALLEGED"

😂😂😂
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
Lexy
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Meanwhile:

**Update: We are overwhelmed by you glorious, Patriotic Americans who value good beer and great times. We are in contact with multiple leaders from fraternities whose members helped defend the flag, including Alpha Epsilon Pi and others, in addition to Pi Kappa Psi. Our gratitude goes to all of them and we will update supporters on what comes next.**

$516,672
raised

https://www.gofundme.com/f/pi-kappa-phi ... em-a-rager
Lexy
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Momto2boys973 wrote: Fri May 03, 2024 10:54 am My thoughts exactly. Judenrat…
Lexy wrote: Fri May 03, 2024 10:39 am george-soros-elites-funding-agitators-for-pro-palestine-protests-in-us-campuses-report.jpg
The FBI should be going after Soros and his paid professional terrorists but they are too busy going after Parents speaking at school board meetings.
MonarchMom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I heard this theory yesterday on talk radio... but I find it confusing. Isn't this the same person cast as a villain in so many right-wing anti-semetic plots??

Hungarian Jewish billionaire, philanthropist and Holocaust survivor George Soros is widely recognized for funding progressive political and social causes, usually through grants made by his Open Society Foundations. As a result, Soros has become a lightning rod for conservative and right-wing groups who object to his funding of liberal causes.

In far-right circles worldwide, Soros’ philanthropy often is recast as fodder for outsized conspiracy theories, including claims that he masterminds specific global plots or manipulates particular events to further his goals. Many of those conspiracy theories employ longstanding antisemitic myths, particularly the notion that rich and powerful Jews work behind the scenes, plotting to control countries and manipulate global events.
https://www.adl.org/resources/blog/anti ... y-theories
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Yes, he’s a far left self loathing Jew. A Kapo, like Chuck Schumer and Bernie Sanders.
As wonderful as the ADL is, they do tend towards the left and have often turned a blind eye to the dangerous left wing antisemitism. They’re starting to shift after what’s happening right now. Like many of us, who suddenly were hit with the fact that the threat comes from the far left much more than the far right.
MonarchMom wrote: Fri May 03, 2024 11:55 am
I heard this theory yesterday on talk radio... but I find it confusing. Isn't this the same person cast as a villain in so many right-wing anti-semetic plots??

Hungarian Jewish billionaire, philanthropist and Holocaust survivor George Soros is widely recognized for funding progressive political and social causes, usually through grants made by his Open Society Foundations. As a result, Soros has become a lightning rod for conservative and right-wing groups who object to his funding of liberal causes.

In far-right circles worldwide, Soros’ philanthropy often is recast as fodder for outsized conspiracy theories, including claims that he masterminds specific global plots or manipulates particular events to further his goals. Many of those conspiracy theories employ longstanding antisemitic myths, particularly the notion that rich and powerful Jews work behind the scenes, plotting to control countries and manipulate global events.
https://www.adl.org/resources/blog/anti ... y-theories
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic