Almost half of anti Israel protesters are professional agitators

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Priorities, you know… 🙄
Lexy wrote: Fri May 03, 2024 11:43 am
Momto2boys973 wrote: Fri May 03, 2024 10:54 am My thoughts exactly. Judenrat…
Lexy wrote: Fri May 03, 2024 10:39 am george-soros-elites-funding-agitators-for-pro-palestine-protests-in-us-campuses-report.jpg
The FBI should be going after Soros and his paid professional terrorists but they are too busy going after Parents speaking at school board meetings.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Wow! Well deserved!
I personally also have a soft spot for this one…

https://www.gofundme.com/f/fund-a-mari ... e=customer

😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣
Lexy wrote: Fri May 03, 2024 11:36 am Meanwhile:

**Update: We are overwhelmed by you glorious, Patriotic Americans who value good beer and great times. We are in contact with multiple leaders from fraternities whose members helped defend the flag, including Alpha Epsilon Pi and others, in addition to Pi Kappa Psi. Our gratitude goes to all of them and we will update supporters on what comes next.**

$516,672
raised

https://www.gofundme.com/f/pi-kappa-phi ... em-a-rager
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

All of AIPAC is pretty much professional agitators. No one has a problem with what they fund 😁
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
cgd5112
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

This professional agitators thing sounds conspiratorial to me. What is the point of having professional agitators allegedly funded by Mr. Soros? If agitators are causing the destruction of property and the chaos on campuses, rather than the actual students, then the agitators are making the students and the “liberal let” look bad. That just does not make sense to me.
And the right wing media is salivating on the sidelines to make these claims, including police, who are tend to vote republican and are conservative. Therefore, I would throw ointment that if there really are professional git actors causing this chaos and destruction at a “liberal protest” , then tthey’re most likely hired by the extreme conservative right to discredit their efforts to whatever these students are trying to bring light to.

I have no problem with student protests- peaceful ones, even if I don’t agree with the points or demands they are a seeking.

What I seem to read a lot is Soros this Soros that. The man is old and smart. Doubt he’d be plotting a destruction of property and chaos to take away from the purpose of a protest. It seems amateurish. I’d bet my money on the right wingers. After all, they’re the ones to quickly point fingers at the professional agitatiors shit and Soros funding claims and report it at a drop of a hat with nothing beyond the claim for evidence.
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Liar. Still with your vilifying of Jews 🙄
Please shows us all your examples of VIOLENT protests PROVEN to have been done by AIPAC.
Because we’re not talking sponsors here. We’re taking people who committed acts of violence, illegally hijacker’s a building, destroyed it, took hostages. Same people that for days have been harassing and assaulting Jewish students, preventing them from walking freely around campus.
Show us when AIPAC has done that.
Della wrote: Fri May 03, 2024 12:28 pm All of AIPAC is pretty much professional agitators. No one has a problem with what they fund 😁
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Simple. The point is to create violence up to a point where America will pressure Israel into backing off, therefore having Hamas still in power, ready to regroup and rearm and try again. As they promised they would.
Hamas and Iran’s point in radicalizing students has been made crystal clear. The Islamization of the west. Money from radical Islamist regimes to American elite universities wasn’t “donations”. It was an investment in the indoctrination and radicalization or the future leaders of America. The Nazis did it in Germany, it was the start of the philosophical takeover that eventually resulted in the people just accepting what they did later on.
And they’re using Israel hatred and antisemitism to do it.
cgd5112 wrote: Fri May 03, 2024 1:37 pm This professional agitators thing sounds conspiratorial to me. What is the point of having professional agitators allegedly funded by Mr. Soros? If agitators are causing the destruction of property and the chaos on campuses, rather than the actual students, then the agitators are making the students and the “liberal let” look bad. That just does not make sense to me.
And the right wing media is salivating on the sidelines to make these claims, including police, who are tend to vote republican and are conservative. Therefore, I would throw ointment that if there really are professional git actors causing this chaos and destruction at a “liberal protest” , then tthey’re most likely hired by the extreme conservative right to discredit their efforts to whatever these students are trying to bring light to.

I have no problem with student protests- peaceful ones, even if I don’t agree with the points or demands they are a seeking.

What I seem to read a lot is Soros this Soros that. The man is old and smart. Doubt he’d be plotting a destruction of property and chaos to take away from the purpose of a protest. It seems amateurish. I’d bet my money on the right wingers. After all, they’re the ones to quickly point fingers at the professional agitatiors shit and Soros funding claims and report it at a drop of a hat with nothing beyond the claim for evidence.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Momto2boys973 wrote: Fri May 03, 2024 3:19 pm Liar. Still with your vilifying of Jews 🙄
Please shows us all your examples of VIOLENT protests PROVEN to have been done by AIPAC.
Because we’re not talking sponsors here. We’re taking people who committed acts of violence, illegally hijacker’s a building, destroyed it, took hostages. Same people that for days have been harassing and assaulting Jewish students, preventing them from walking freely around campus.
Della wrote: Fri May 03, 2024 12:28 pm All of AIPAC is pretty much professional agitators. No one has a problem with what they fund 😁
You gangsters go way back.
306/232

Lexy
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Della wrote: Fri May 03, 2024 8:55 pm
Momto2boys973 wrote: Fri May 03, 2024 3:19 pm Liar. Still with your vilifying of Jews 🙄
Another bat shit crazy remark. You are best ignored.
WellPreserved
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

"The books that the world calls immoral are books that show its own shame." - Oscar Wilde
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Lexy wrote: Fri May 03, 2024 9:01 pm
Della wrote: Fri May 03, 2024 8:55 pm

Another bat shit crazy remark. You are best ignored.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AIPAC

Controversy and criticism
306/232

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic