Violence erupts at UCLA protests, prompting police response

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Gotta love how happy some people are at the thought of a TERRORIST GROUP winning this thing (let’s just let that sink in). Or rather at Israel ceasing to exist… I mean that’s what these savages want. Can’t wait to live under Sharia Law. These chickens for KFC will be crying for their mommies within 10 minutes of that happening. I would love to see Susan Sarandon forced into a hijab 😂😂
Lexy wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 2:52 pm
Della wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 2:47 pm The momentum has begun and the pendulum keeps swinging. If Israel isn't very careful, it will find itself isolated.
An the momentum will be stopped................
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

With Whom are Many U.S. Police Departments Training?

"When the U.S. Department of Justice published a reportopens in a new tab Aug. 10 that documented “widespread constitutional violations, discriminatory enforcement, and culture of retaliation” within the Baltimore Police Department (BPD), there was rightly a general reaction of outrage.

But what hasn’t received as much attention is where Baltimore police received training on crowd control, use of force and surveillance: Israel’s national police, military and intelligence services.

Baltimore law enforcement officials, along with hundreds of others from Floridaopens in a new tab, New Jerseyopens in a new tab, Pennsylvania, Californiaopens in a new tab, Arizonaopens in a new tab, Connecticut, New Yorkopens in a new tab, Massachusetts, North Carolina, Georgiaopens in a new tab, Washington stateopens in a new tab as well as the DC Capitol police have all traveled to Israel for training. Thousands of others have received training from Israeli officials here in the U.S."

https://www.amnestyusa.org/updates/with ... or-israel/
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
Lexy
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Momto2boys973 wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 3:42 pm Gotta love how happy some people are at the thought of a TERRORIST GROUP winning this thing (let’s just let that sink in). Or rather at Israel ceasing to exist… I mean that’s what these savages want. Can’t wait to live under Sharia Law. These chickens for KFC will be crying for their mommies within 10 minutes of that happening. I would love to see Susan Sarandon forced into a hijab 😂😂
Della wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 2:47 pm The momentum has begun and the pendulum keeps swinging. If Israel isn't very careful, it will find itself isolated.
Susan Sarandon a blind follower of Linda Sasour
new-york-city-new-york-usa-23rd-aug-2017-actress-susan-sarandon-arrived-K0TWJ4.jpg
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

“The horrific acts of violence against UCLA students and demonstrators that occurred on campus last night are abhorrent and have no place in Los Angeles or in our democracy,” Zbur said. “No matter how strongly one may disagree with or be offended by the anti-Israel demonstrators’ messages, tactics, or goals, violence is never acceptable and those responsible must be held accountable.”

https://www.latimes.com/california/stor ... s-unlawful
306/232

Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Momto2boys973 wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 3:42 pm Gotta love how happy some people are at the thought of a TERRORIST GROUP winning this thing (let’s just let that sink in). Or rather at Israel ceasing to exist… I mean that’s what these savages want. Can’t wait to live under Sharia Law. These chickens for KFC will be crying for their mommies within 10 minutes of that happening. I would love to see Susan Sarandon forced into a hijab 😂😂
Perhaps I was wrong about a two state solution. I think one state with the right of return for the Arabs is plenty.
306/232

Lexy
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

https://www.instagram.com/mosheh/reel/C6ZvuL3xNN_/

Turns out this "student" is a paid instructor & PhD candidate at Columbia studying "theories of the imagination & poetry as interpreted through a Marxian lens." Yes. Seriously. And if she took out any student loans along the way to pay for this important scholarship, they have likely been shifted to the taxpayers. We get to pay for this "marxian lens" poetry degree. Don't know about you, but that makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

When you think the world can't get any dumber...
WellPreserved
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Now you are just sounding deranged.
"The books that the world calls immoral are books that show its own shame." - Oscar Wilde
Lexy
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

WellPreserved wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 4:25 pm

Now you are just sounding deranged.
Nice try! Stop trying to spin the violence that is happening to Jewish students.
WellPreserved
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

"The books that the world calls immoral are books that show its own shame." - Oscar Wilde
Lexy
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

NYPD bus splattered with red paint outside Fordham as anti-Israel demonstrations heat up
An NYPD bus was splattered with red paint outside Fordham University Wednesday, hours after an encampment was formed during anti-Israel demonstrations.

The school notified protesters later Wednesday that they were suspended and banned from campus.

A letter from Fordham’s Vice President for Student Affairs Michele C. Burris told the protesters they have been suspended from “on-campus housing assignment, classes, final examinations, and all events including senior week and commencement.”

The letter directs them to "leave Fordham University property."
https://www.foxnews.com/live-news/riot- ... el-clashes
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic