Will Iran attack?

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

It won’t come to that. After their embarrassing failed attack Iran said they’re done and Israel won’t retaliate as of now, focusing instead on Hamas and Gaza, which is the priority.
All Iran accomplished was to show that Israel has amazing defensive capabilities, that they’re pretty incompetent and stop the isolation that Israel was experiencing. There’s been renewed support from allies and even the sane Arab countries of the world.
They also showed that they have no problem destroying the Al Aqsa Mosque- the third holiest place in Islam- and Israel has no problem defending it 🤷🏼‍♀️
SouthernIslander wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 9:49 am
Della wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 4:26 am
SouthernIslander wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2024 11:36 pm Iran launches more than 200 drones and missiles at Israel

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/20 ... palestine/
The question remains was Israel proper the target or were they actually headed to the occupied territories which Israel claims belongs to Israel, but belongs to the Palestinians.

What Iran has done has been to try to save face. It was certainly no true attack. Their planes never came close to Israel.

This is simply another exercise where Israel hopes to start a war for America to finish, and it will wind up just like what happened in Iraq. I really don't want another Iraq. 😞
I don't want another Iraq either. I am not expert on this topic but war makes me so uneasy. 😢😢😢
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Momto2boys973 wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 2:27 pm It won’t to that. After their embarrassing failed attack Iran said they’re done and Israel won’t retaliate as of now, focusing instead on Hamas and Gaza, which is the priority.
All Iran accomplished was to show that Israel has amazing defensive capabilities, that they’re pretty incompetent and stop the isolation that Israel was experiencing. There’s been renewed support from allies and even the sane Arab countries of the world.
They also showed that they have no problem destroying the Al Aqsa Mosque- the third holiest place in Islam- and Israel has no problem defending it 🤷🏼‍♀️
Della wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 4:26 am

The question remains was Israel proper the target or were they actually headed to the occupied territories which Israel claims belongs to Israel, but belongs to the Palestinians.

What Iran has done has been to try to save face. It was certainly no true attack. Their planes never came close to Israel.

This is simply another exercise where Israel hopes to start a war for America to finish, and it will wind up just like what happened in Iraq. I really don't want another Iraq. 😞
I don't want another Iraq either. I am not expert on this topic but war makes me so uneasy. 😢😢😢
You sound exactly the same as right wing Israeli news. It's amazing how you all naively believe your war hawks.
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

And you sound just exactly like all the antisemitic woke Israel haters with your tropes and blood libels. So why don’t you do everyone here a favor and stop quoting me and let me go back to ignoring you in peace. None of your hateful rhetoric is worth it.
Bye.
Della wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 3:09 pm
Momto2boys973 wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 2:27 pm It won’t to that. After their embarrassing failed attack Iran said they’re done and Israel won’t retaliate as of now, focusing instead on Hamas and Gaza, which is the priority.

You sound exactly the same as right wing Israeli news. It's amazing how you all naively believe your war hawks.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
WellPreserved
Donated
Donated
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

Momto2boys973 wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 3:29 pm And you sound just exactly like all the antisemitic woke Israel haters with your tropes and blood libels. So why don’t you do everyone here a favor and stop quoting me and let me go back to ignoring you in peace. None of your hateful rhetoric is worth it.
Bye.

Isn’t that what the blocking feature is for? You are capable of enacting the “foe” feature and no longer read Della’s posts. Della is equally free to post what she wants.
"The books that the world calls immoral are books that show its own shame." - Oscar Wilde
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Momto2boys973 wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 3:29 pm And you sound just exactly like all the antisemitic woke Israel haters with your tropes and blood libels. So why don’t you do everyone here a favor and stop quoting me and let me go back to ignoring you in peace. None of your hateful rhetoric is worth it.
Bye.

Quote me with proof of your allegations or sit down and STFU.
306/232

Slimshandy
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Della wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 6:51 pm
Bye.

Stop talking to her like that.

You’re both highly motivated by this debate, but acting like this isn’t gaining you support nor is it making anyone change their views .
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

WellPreserved wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 3:52 pm
Bye.

Isn’t that what the blocking feature is for? You are capable of enacting the “foe” feature and no longer read Della’s posts. Della is equally free to post what she wants.
Thank you 👍🏽 I am really tired of having these claims made against me.
306/232

Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Slimshandy wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 6:53 pm
Bye.

You’re both highly motivated by this debate, but acting like this isn’t gaining you support nor is it making anyone change their views z
I'm not here to gain support or perhaps you forgot this group is limited to about 30 people.

I'll stop defending myself when she quits making these asinine accusations.
306/232

Slimshandy
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Della wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 6:56 pm

You’re both highly motivated by this debate, but acting like this isn’t gaining you support nor is it making anyone change their views z
I'm not here to gain support or perhaps you forgot this group is limited to about 30 people.

You are the one that started getting personal, and now you are the one that wants the personal attacks to stop.

The street goes both ways… in order to receive grace, you have to give it.
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Slimshandy wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 7:00 pm
Della wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 6:56 pm

You are the one that started getting personal, and now you are the one that wants the personal attacks to stop.

The street goes both ways… in order to receive grace, you have to give it.
Only right wing snowflakes think this is an attack.

"You sound exactly the same as right wing Israeli news. It's amazing how you all naively believe your war hawks."

Now go away. You're bothering me.
306/232

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic