God and Country

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
mommy_jules
Regent
Regent

Unread post

https://x.com/robreiner/status/1732884566879461422?s=20

I cannot seem to get Twitter to post right, so I shared the trailer from YouTube as well.
Slimshandy
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

The comments section is interesting.
Quorra2.0
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Looks interesting and I don’t usually care for documentaries.
mommy_jules
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Slimshandy wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 9:55 am The comments section is interesting.
Comment sections are usually “interesting.”
Traci_Momof2
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Looks like it could be an interesting documentary. And DH and I are into documentaries so at some point or another I'm sure we'll watch it. We've enjoyed documentaries learning about different religions that seem more like cults (ie. Scientology, FLDS w/Warren Jeffs, etc). We're kind of fascinated by these documentaries about these types of religions that suck people in and they don't even know how deep they are into their fantasy life. And you know what? I see Christian Nationalism as the same thing. It's masquerading as a religion but it's really a cult. And what makes it even more dangerous IMO is that it's masquerading under a very mainstream religion. But it's not true Christianity, not even close.

Side note: If anyone else is curious about religious cults and has Netflix or Prime Video, look for a short series about Twin Flame. It's scary what those leaders have gotten away with and the dude is just straight up creepy.
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

What should we expect from people who support Zionists.
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
WellPreserved
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

It’s on my watch list. It’s based on the book “The Power Worshippers” which is on my to read shelf. Now to just find time to read and watch!
"The books that the world calls immoral are books that show its own shame." - Oscar Wilde
Lexy
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Traci_Momof2 wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 11:12 am Looks like it could be an interesting documentary. And DH and I are into documentaries so at some point or another I'm sure we'll watch it. We've enjoyed documentaries learning about different religions that seem more like cults (ie. Scientology, FLDS w/Warren Jeffs, etc). We're kind of fascinated by these documentaries about these types of religions that suck people in and they don't even know how deep they are into their fantasy life. And you know what? I see Christian Nationalism as the same thing. It's masquerading as a religion but it's really a cult. And what makes it even more dangerous IMO is that it's masquerading under a very mainstream religion. But it's not true Christianity, not even close.

Side note: If anyone else is curious about religious cults and has Netflix or Prime Video, look for a short series about Twin Flame. It's scary what those leaders have gotten away with and the dude is just straight up creepy.
I thought they were both creepy. Twin Flame was creepy and weird.
Locked Previous topicNext topic