What we know about rape and sexual violence inflicted by Hamas during its terror attack on Israel

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Lexy
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Momto2boys973 wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 11:20 pm Like I said… #metoounlessyoureajew
And the masks of those who tried to disguise their Jew hatred claiming it was just “criticism of Israel” are coming down. Probably the light in the darkness right now.
Lexy wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 10:45 pm
Della wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 9:32 pm They wait two months to say anything. Suspicious imo.
Didn't the lady who accused Brett Kavanaugh wait years and the ME TOO movement went bat shit crazy!

Seriously these women were killed horrifically and you are suspicious. You don't think Hamas is capable of doing this?
Remember Linda Sarsour. Metoo leader. Now pro hamas leader!
EarlGrayHot
Regent
Regent

Unread post

What we know is that it was planned and systemic. Hamas is despicable.
Slimshandy
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

It’s the most horrific thing I’ve ever read about.
Lexy
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Momto2boys973 wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 11:16 pm You’re seriously disgusting. Your hate has no limits.
Della wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 9:32 pm They wait two months to say anything. Suspicious imo.
Agree 100%. Very hateful
cgd5112
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Thank you for the warning re graphics, Lexy. I admit, I did not open the link. I don’t think I need to in order to appreciate the horrors men, women and children endured, and the horrific scenes found in the aftermath of the attacks.

When the Hutus and Tutsis were fighting each other, I remember reading that a mother had her leg cut off in front of her children. Then the soldiers had one of her sons take a bite of the severed leg or risk being burned alive. It still haunts me as do other atrocities that I’ve read about over the years. So, I decided to skip the details of this article.

There is no question who is the aggressor. Israel’s response to such atrocity is justified. When the towers were hit on 9/11 our country mourned and we were angry, and sought to retaliate. This is where Israel finds itself now. But the HUGE difference is that 9/11 had no hostages being tortured, mutilated, or sexually assaulted.

It is important to support Israel. Not just because Israel is a key/regional ally, but because it is the right thing to do. Just like supporting the Ukraine is important and the right thing to do, and we know who the aggressor is there. The same players who are attacking the Ukraine are the same players who are supporting/supplying Hamas against Israel.

Doing the right thing is never easy. There are huge sacrifices to our military families and our nation when we stand against these atrocities.

I say collapse the network of caves, level the buildings above them. If Jordan and Egypt really care about the Palestinian innocents, then let them in to their borders.

There is a saying in Spanish that loosely translates to kill the rabid dog and you end the rabies …Muerto el perro, se acaba la rabia.
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Yeah. Like you said, #metoo victims take years to come forward and let’s not even question their credibility. Destroy the guy’s career and reputation.
But if witnesses of an unbelievable atrocity, who saw things that would traumatize the strongest of us, oh, it’s highly “suspicious” that they didn’t talk about it within the hour all over the place. And the poor women who were brutally raped can’t even defend themselves because they were murdered and burned.
Just read some of the statements these witnesses have said:

[bbvideo] [/bbvideo]

So is the implication here is that these people waited 2 months to come up with these atrocities that must not be true? Are Jews and Israelis that vile and conniving that they will wait until they have some good up made up shocking stories to make Hamas look bad? Or is the implication is that Hamas aren’t that bad and we had make up shocking stories of horror to make them look bad?
Why would these people who witnessed a MASSACRE and the aftermath of it lie? These anti Israel (pro Hamas) haters don’t seem to be thinking that critically and logically to explain that. Who cares? If they can minimize October 7th or “put it in context”, who cares about logic and reason, right?
Lexy wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 11:09 am
Momto2boys973 wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 11:16 pm You’re seriously disgusting. Your hate has no limits.
Agree 100%. Very hateful
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
SouthernIslander
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

I understand wanting to get factual news and that is technically the right thing to do. But I pretty much assume that any man who commits inhumane and savage crime against women is a rapist.

The video of Shani Louk was enough confirmation for me.
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

That was heartbreaking and infuriating
SouthernIslander wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 12:44 pm I understand wanting to get factual news and that is technically the right thing to do. But I pretty much assume that any man who commits inhumane and savage crime against women is a rapist.

❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Quorra2.0
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Della wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 9:55 pm
highlandmum wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 9:53 pm
They did not wait two months. This was stated/known right from the start.
It was revealed in the beginning yes, but it's now just being detailed extrajudicially.
Probably because it hasn’t been addressed. I don’t need details, no one should need graphic details but if it’s being ignored or minimized that can drive the graphic and public statements.
SouthernIslander
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

Momto2boys973 wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 1:34 pm That was heartbreaking and infuriating
SouthernIslander wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 12:44 pm I understand wanting to get factual news and that is technically the right thing to do. But I pretty much assume that any man who commits inhumane and savage crime against women is a rapist.

It’s overwhelming. I have to mentally prepare to read Lexy’s post because I know it’s bad.
Locked Previous topicNext topic