12,000 migrants cross Southern border in a single day Tuesday — highest total ever

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Lexy
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

SallyMae wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 8:25 pm
Lexy wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 8:23 pm
SallyMae wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 8:22 pm

What should be done about this?
Close the border!
How?
Our National Security is at great risk with this invasion! If something is not done immediately this country is doomed. These people are entering from all over the world illegally. There is no other country that would allow such a thing to happen.

I am sure Biden and his administration know how to secure the border!
SallyMae
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Lexy wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 8:36 pm
Lexy wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 8:23 pm

Close the border!
How?
Our National Security is at great risk with this invasion! If something is not done immediately this country is doomed. These people are entering from all over the world illegally. There is no other country that would allow such a thing to happen.

Do you have any ideas about how that might be accomplished?
Lexy
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

SallyMae wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 8:43 pm
Lexy wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 8:36 pm
How?

Do you have any ideas about how that might be accomplished?
Like I said this component President should know how to secure our borders. Why don't all the Dems write and ask him because he seems to think the border is secure. What are VP Harris' solutions to this problem being she is the Czar of border crisis.
SallyMae
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Lexy wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 8:46 pm
SallyMae wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 8:43 pm Do you have any ideas about how that might be accomplished?
Like I said this component President should know how to secure our borders. Why don't all the Dems write and ask him because he seems to think the border is secure. What are VP Harris' solutions to this problem being she is the Czar of border crisis.

What are you looking for? It sounds like almost everyone who crossed the border - 10,200 out of 12,000, or 85% - were taken into custody by Customs and Border Protection. Do you want that number to be 100%? Or are you thinking the border should be sealed in some way so that humans cannot get in, so that they do not need to be intercepted by CBP?
Lexy
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

SallyMae wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 8:55 pm
SallyMae wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 8:43 pm Do you have any ideas about how that might be accomplished?

What are you looking for? It sounds like almost everyone who crossed the border - 10,200 out of 12,000, or 85% - were taken into custody by Customs and Border Protection. Do you want that number to be 100%? Or are you thinking the border should be sealed in some way so that humans cannot get in, so that they do not need to be intercepted by CBP?

Close the border! Today they stormed past the border patrol. Again I say CLOSE the border.
SallyMae
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Lexy wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 9:01 pm
SallyMae wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 8:55 pm

Close the border! Today they stormed past the border patrol. Again I say CLOSE the border.
Yes, but what does that mean? What does it look like? If you don't have any idea at all what that means, it might be harder than you think.
Locked Previous topicNext topic