Florida GOP Chairman Christian Ziegler claims innocence, will not resign over rape allegation

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
SouthernIslander
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

Florida GOP Chairman Christian Ziegler says he will not resign over a woman's allegation that he raped her, telling supporters in an email that he is innocent.

Ziegler sent the statement to state Republicans on Saturday, saying that he and his wife, Bridget Ziegler, are being targeted because they are "such loud political voices," according to The Associated Press.

"We have a country to save and I am not going to let false allegations of a crime put that mission on the bench as I wait for this process to wrap up," wrote Ziegler, 40. A longtime GOP activist, Ziegler ascended to the state party's top post in February.
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/florid ... resign.amp
mommy_jules
Regent
Regent

Unread post

According to text messages cited in the affidavit, the woman and the Zieglers had planned to again have group S*x on Oct. 2, but the woman backed out after Bridget Ziegler "couldn't make it."
Wait! So, I’m not one to judge others for their sexual preferences and things of that nature, especially people outside my own faith, but doesn’t he and his wife, cofounder of Moms for Liberty, champion/campaign for “Christian/family values”? So at the very least this is a “for me, not for thee” type of situation…another Jerry Falwell Jr if you will. This is assuming he’s innocent of rape or sexual assault, but honestly wouldn’t put that past him either.
Baconqueen13
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

In text and phone conversations monitored by investigators, Ziegler offered the woman "financial help" before becoming suspicious that they were being recorded.

In a Nov. 2 interview with detectives, Ziegler said the S*x was consensual and that he had recorded it. He said he deleted the video, then recovered it after the rape allegation surfaced.

Anyone else find it telling that he was concerned when he thought he was being recorded by investigators but had no issue recording the woman he allegedly raped.

This whole thing reads as he hired a hooker for a 3-some with his wife and when he showed up alone the hooker cancelled and he thinks he was fine to assault her because he was a returning customer and "he paid her"
SouthernIslander
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

mommy_jules wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 8:26 am
According to text messages cited in the affidavit, the woman and the Zieglers had planned to again have group S*x on Oct. 2, but the woman backed out after Bridget Ziegler "couldn't make it."
Wait! So, I’m not one to judge others for their sexual preferences and things of that nature, especially people outside my own faith, but doesn’t he and his wife, cofounder of Moms for Liberty, champion/campaign for “Christian/family values”? So at the very least this is a “for me, not for thee” type of situation…another Jerry Falwell Jr if you will. This is assuming he’s innocent of rape or sexual assault, but honestly wouldn’t put that past him either.

Yes!!!! She was on team “Don’t Say Gay” with DeSantis and on the down low behind closed doors.

The hypocrisy made me clutch my pearls. lol
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
RIZZY
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Holy shit.
Murdoc's Mistress
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

So the Minivan Taliban is really Moms for Menage A Trois?

Wish we could hurry up and crush this group to dust because now they're targeting Scholastic Book Fairs.
You were born an original, don't die a copy.
SouthernIslander
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

hotspice58
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Is anyone surprised? They think because they claim to be Christians that people will believe them.
Locked Previous topicNext topic