Piers Morgan names royals accused of racism in Omid Scobie Endgame translation - latest

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
SouthernIslander
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

Piers Morgan has named two senior members of the royal family who are alleged to have raised questions about the skin colour of Prince Harry and Meghan’s son before he was born.

It comes as the Dutch version of Endgame, which was written by US-based British author Omid Scobie, was pulled from the shelves after the translation appeared to name two senior royals at the heart of the claims.

In the UK and US versions, the identities of the two accused were not given, but a version of the book on sale in the Netherlands included an extra paragraph that identified them.

https://au.news.yahoo.com/royal-news-li ... 45240.html
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Didn't Meghan and Harry talk about this on Oprah? Looks like it's true.
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
RIZZY
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Scobie needs to drop the skin care routine or tell us who is plastic surgeon is because holy hell, he's a year or two older than me but he looks like he's 24.
SouthernIslander
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

RIZZY wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 3:23 pm Scobie needs to drop the skin care routine or tell us who is plastic surgeon is because holy hell, he's a year or two older than me but he looks like he's 24.
Damn he does look young.
hotspice58
Regent
Regent

Unread post

They did talk about it but some people thought it was no big deal. I don’t blame them for leaving England.
DSamuels
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Della wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 2:48 pm Didn't Meghan and Harry talk about this on Oprah? Looks like it's true.
They did but refused to say who it was. They also gave 2 very different versions of the story. Meghan told Oprah there were several discussions about his skin color and that he wouldn’t get a title or protection while she was pregnant. After Harry joined them he said it was mentioned once, I am thinking it was before their marriage.

Scobie is saying he knows who the people were but the names were only mentioned in private letters between Charles and Meghan. Hmmm
Never explain - your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe you anyway. - Elbert Hubbard

Keep up - Calm Down - Pay Attention
Baconqueen13
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Charles and Kate......those were the names dropped.
Locked Previous topicNext topic