The Palestinian struggle against forgetting

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

In solidarity with those who fought racial apartheid in South Africa, bell hooks emphasized, “[The Black American] struggle is also a struggle of memory against forgetting.” The same is true for Palestine.

https://mondoweiss.net/2023/10/the-pale ... 3drJY-NwB0
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
SlimShady
Countess
Countess

Unread post

As I read it… they had me, they had me, I agree, wait…

“I understand this latest Hamas response to occupation as part of a complex history.“

f**k him.

Setting fire to a screaming toddler is not a “response to complex history”.
Gutting a pregnant woman and ripping apart her baby is not a response .
Raping a little girl and calling her mother to listen is not a response that Palestinian people thought was ok, was it?

In fact the entire humanitarian effort is based on that belief…that most Palestinians don’t see this as a response they can understand, they see it as horrific too and they are innocent people. As soon as THAT narrative is gone, the help is gone.

These idiots need to stop trying to create the narrative that the most monstrous and inhumane acts of brutality are simply a “response” that is understandable if you really look…. IT ISN’T. That’s like saying the Manson family murdered in response to societal pressures…
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼
I tell you, it’s disgusting how these haters are making it Israel’s fault. How many blamed 9/11 on America or called it a “response” or a “resistance”?
And in fact these attacks had nothing to do with palestine. Hamas doesn’t care about the Palestinians, that wasn’t the “cause” they were fighting for when they committed these atrocities. Their charter is clear, the goal is to start by eliminating Israel and the Jews and then to make the rest of the world follow radical Islam. They already started indoctrinating the West… So that was the point of these attacks: to kill Jews, that’s all. And to start a war in the hopes Israel would lack international support, western countries will join in and Israel will be eliminated. It didn’t quite happen that way, thank God, because the world overwhelmingly supported and is still supporting Israel. They’ve been going back to their old MO of continued for Israel, and the ray of hope is that it’s not working as effectively as it has done in the past years. Maybe the rest of the world finally realized that unless Hamas is eliminated, they’ll be next.
So anyone stating that this is “resistance” or a “response” to Israel’s (faux ) “atrocities” is seriously deluded and obviously is a hater of Israel. As I said, Hamas couldn’t give two craps about Palestinians, they’re only useful to them when they’re dead and can be used to further gain sympathy from the gullible and the ignorants of the world. Check out this recording:

[bbvideo] [/bbvideo]

So Israel is warning a Gaza civilian to evacuate because they’re in an unsafe area… and Hamas blocked the roads and forced people to go back to their homes, or shot those who didn’t. And of course, those getting shot are also civilian casualties to blame on Israel 🙄. This is the truth: Israel tries to minimize civilian casualties. Always has done so. Hamas does everything they can to maximize civilian casualties, because as I said, Palestinians are more useful to them dead than alive. And for those who don’t believe me, maybe you’ll believe them 🤷‍♀️ From the mouth of Hamas’ MP, Fathi Hammad:

“ [The enemies of Allah] do not know that the Palestinian people has developed its [methods] of death and death-seeking. For the Palestinian people, death has become an industry, at which women excel, and so do all the people living on this land. The elderly excel at this, and so do the mujahideen and the children. This is why they have formed human shields of the women, the children, the elderly, and the mujahideen, in order to challenge the Zionist bombing machine. It is as if they were saying to the Zionist enemy: "We desire death like you desire life."”

https://www.memri.org/tv/hamas-mp-fath ... an-shields

And here’s a question for those who still think Hamas is fighting for the Palestinians… if they were planning such an atrocious attack on Israel, why, for the love of God didn’t they take precautions to protect their people from the retaliation they knew was coming? The moment Israel realized the threat, first thing the did was send the IDF to aid in evacuating the people in high risk areas. There’s hundreds of thousands of displaced Israelis in the center of the country because Hamas continues to send missiles to the south, Hezbollah has joined the party from the north. So why Hamas didn’t evacuate its citizens to a safety zone, maybe not before, they wanted it to be a surprise, but immediately after the attacks? They had some time to do it before Israel started its retaliation. And for those saying “24 hours is nothing” (U.N. morons), Israel did it in less, why? Because Israel mobilized to do it. What did Hamas do? Told its citizens that it was an Israeli lie and when people still tried to evacuate, they blocked the attempts and sent them home to die. Or shot them if they refused.
So who’s really to blame for all those deaths, whatever number they are, because of course, you can’t believe the numbers from the Gaza Ministry of Health… they’re Hamas 🙄. We already know they lied through their teeth about the numbers of dead in the hospital blast they themselves committed. Why not about the overall rate?
Open your eyes, world!!! Sheesh… while you busy fighting Israel, who’s actually trying to free Palestinians from Hamas, Hamas is happily continuing their regime of terror and oppression. Fight the REAL evil, not the imaginary one.
SlimShady wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 10:56 am As I read it… they had me, they had me, I agree, wait…

“I understand this latest Hamas response to occupation as part of a complex history.“

f**k him.

Setting fire to a screaming toddler is not a “response to complex history”.
Gutting a pregnant woman and ripping apart her baby is not a response .
Raping a little girl and calling her mother to listen is not a response that Palestinian people thought was ok, was it?

In fact the entire humanitarian effort is based on that belief…that most Palestinians don’t see this as a response they can understand, they see it as horrific too and they are innocent people. As soon as THAT narrative is gone, the help is gone.

These idiots need to stop trying to create the narrative that the most monstrous and inhumane acts of brutality are simply a “response” that is understandable if you really look…. IT ISN’T. That’s like saying the Manson family murdered in response to societal pressures…
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Sorry, it’s so long. But the truth needs to be said in the face of what’s happening.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
SouthernIslander
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

Momto2boys973 wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 12:19 pm How many blamed 9/11 on America or called it a “response” or a “resistance”?
Idk about 911 but I have heard Americans say the same thing about Hiroshima all my life.
Locked Previous topicNext topic