Trump floats idea of election delay, a virtual impossibility

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Deleted User 670

Unread post

KnotaDinghy wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 12:45 am Best. Trolling. Ever.

Trump is a pure genius at triggering the left with trolling Tweets.
Sadly, he's not trolling. He's very serious. He thinks he has absolute power, because McConnell has supported all his nonsense in the past. And he's very ignorant. I doubt he's even read the Constitution and if he has, I doubt he understands it.
Deleted User 670

Unread post

Valentina327 wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 2:56 am
Mommamia wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 1:37 am
MonarchMom wrote: Thu Jul 30, 2020 1:49 pm Sharpest decline in economy in history, and what we get from POTUS is an inflamatory tweet about something unconstitutional. Big surprise.

Enough of the worse decline in the economy in history drum beat. The gov's shut nearly the entire country down. What do you expect to happen to the economy, faries flying around sprinkling pixie dust to ward off a recession?
It cracks me up when they start shrieking about the economy and unempolyment and "oh it's not good now", "oh where's that great economy now", "oh there's high unemployment now", blah blah. LMMFAO

As if the economy just randomly tanked and a ton of people randomly lost their jobs. No reason at all. Yep ... There was absolutely no artificial, global, outside event that had ANYTHING to do with any of it, what so ever.

I guess the economy should have been able to just keep humming along with the majority of business shut down, transportation of goods being disrupted, and most spending coming to a grinding halt by government decree. For months. Yep ... Capitalism just up and failed one day after a few hundred years. It was the weirdest thing ever. No reason except it's all because orange man bad! Its all his fault! If he was better this would have NEVER happened!

This catatonic hatred of Trump just kills off any common sense and logic that you'd expect a non mentally impaired adult to have. They say these things as if they're actually true. It's kind of scary that they actually seem to believe this. It's even more scary that these people vote.
The economy was already heading towards a recession before covid-19 and the mandatory shut down due to Trump's inept EO on tariffs.
Lemons
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

The economy was already in trouble before the virus. We had a massive deficit, the biggest in history. If it had been a healthier economy with a balanced budget we would be in better shape. If there had been a country wide plan in March we would be in better shape.

It’s troubling to see people make excuses for a poorly run government.
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

IKR? What a pathetic “defense” that was.
Seriously, his job is to manage America in the best way possible, to deal appropriately with the problems facing America. He fails to do that.
His job isn’t to piss off democrats woth tweets. And yet his followers clap that.
Pathetic.
KendallsMom wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 1:36 am
KnotaDinghy wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 12:45 am Best. Trolling. Ever.

Trump is a pure genius at triggering the left with trolling Tweets.
Yeah. Hilarious.

If only he'd spend that time doing his F***ing job...
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Mommamia
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Thelma Harper wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 11:42 am
MonarchMom wrote: Thu Jul 30, 2020 1:49 pm Sharpest decline in economy in history, and what we get from POTUS is an inflamatory tweet about something unconstitutional. Big surprise.

Enough of the worse decline in the economy in history drum beat. The gov's shut nearly the entire country down. What do you expect to happen to the economy, faries flying around sprinkling pixie dust to ward off a recession?
I'd expect him to not say something so ignorant. If he's trolling anyone, it's to put that ridiculous notion in the heads of his base.
No, it's to watch the left's collective heads explode, and get people talking about the dangers of mail in voting. You all play right into him so much, it's hysterical.
Mommamia
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

It cracks me up when they start shrieking about the economy and unempolyment and "oh it's not good now", "oh where's that great economy now", "oh there's high unemployment now", blah blah. LMMFAO

As if the economy just randomly tanked and a ton of people randomly lost their jobs. No reason at all. Yep ... There was absolutely no artificial, global, outside event that had ANYTHING to do with any of it, what so ever.

I guess the economy should have been able to just keep humming along with the majority of business shut down, transportation of goods being disrupted, and most spending coming to a grinding halt by government decree. For months. Yep ... Capitalism just up and failed one day after a few hundred years. It was the weirdest thing ever. No reason except it's all because orange man bad! Its all his fault! If he was better this would have NEVER happened!

This catatonic hatred of Trump just kills off any common sense and logic that you'd expect a non mentally impaired adult to have. They say these things as if they're actually true. It's kind of scary that they actually seem to believe this. It's even more scary that these people vote.
They regurgitate the talking points because NYT and WAPO tell them how to think.

My 9 1/2 yr old granddaughter has a better grasp of economics than these buffoons.
Mommamia
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 1:10 pm

The economy was already heading towards a recession before covid-19 and the mandatory shut down due to Trump's inept EO on tariffs.
Such absolute ignorance on you all's part would be funny, if it wasn't downright scary..
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Mommamia wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 8:31 pm

I'd expect him to not say something so ignorant. If he's trolling anyone, it's to put that ridiculous notion in the heads of his base.
No, it's to watch the left's collective heads explode, and get people talking about the dangers of mail in voting. You all play right into him so much, it's hysterical.
LOL. Okay, whatever you say.
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
scemily526
Regent
Regent

Unread post

i think we should move the voting day up, and vote his ass out sooner
MistressMonster
Sour Grapes
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Mommamia wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 8:31 pm

What dangers of mail in voting? My state has done it for at least a decade.
The oranges of the island are like blazing fire
Amongst the emerald boughs
And the lemons are like the paleness of a lover
Who has spent the night crying.

My soul was ripped to shreds on 10/27/14
Locked Previous topicNext topic