Senate GOP won’t extend pandemic food stamps

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
SummerDream
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

Mommamia wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 9:36 pm
Thelma Harper wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 10:42 am
Mommamia wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 12:23 am Educate your lazy assed selves instead of spouting crap about that which you haven't a clue.

It's a proposal, it is not yet law.

https://taxfoundation.org/heals-act-gop ... lief-bill/
No shit, it's a proposal. It says that in the OP.
No shit, Sherlock. I know that, but so many of your buds don't. Bet you didn't bother to read the basics of the bill using the link I provided. You wouldn't want to learn anything.

And once again, you contribute absolutely nothing to the conversation.
I’ve noticed people on this site, for some reason, don’t like to click links. Guess they either don’t trust their virus firewalls, they have protections, they’re lazy, or a combination of all three. Then there is also the excuse it isn’t a reliable source, which brings us back to the four reasons.......
MonarchMom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

SummerDream wrote: Sat Aug 01, 2020 2:32 am The news report I heard, the Democrats left town or something for the weekend without a vote to extend benefits. So, someone is full of something.
Democrats in the House passed a bill in May. Everyone knew this would expire at end of July. It's been two month and the Senate refused to vote on the House bill.
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Mommamia wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 9:36 pm
Thelma Harper wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 10:42 am
Mommamia wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 12:23 am Educate your lazy assed selves instead of spouting crap about that which you haven't a clue.

No shit, it's a proposal. It says that in the OP.
No shit, Sherlock. I know that, but so many of your buds don't. Bet you didn't bother to read the basics of the bill using the link I provided. You wouldn't want to learn anything.

And once again, you contribute absolutely nothing to the conversation.
You're unhinged, lol.
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
SummerDream
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

MonarchMom wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 6:30 pm
SummerDream wrote: Sat Aug 01, 2020 2:32 am The news report I heard, the Democrats left town or something for the weekend without a vote to extend benefits. So, someone is full of something.
Democrats in the House passed a bill in May. Everyone knew this would expire at end of July. It's been two month and the Senate refused to vote on the House bill.
Where have they all been since May. I doubt all of them have been attending BLM rallies. And there haven’t been any conventions all summer. I think at this point the whole damn bunch is at fault. No wonder I don’t claim a political party......
29again
Regent
Regent

Unread post

You mean the dems have not yet agreed to any of the proposals of the GOP? Shocking.
Expand your thinking

It’s possible to disagree with an article and not respond with a personal attack you know.
Try it.
Mommamia
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

MonarchMom wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 6:30 pm
That pork filled bill was written by Pelosi and her close cronies. The house was on recess and no Republican input was allowed. It's a $3T bill which includes money for planned parenthood, bailing out dem states budget holes, and on and on. None of which have anything to do with COVID.
Locked Previous topicNext topic