Minneapolis police say 'Umbrella Man' was a white supremacist trying to incite George Floyd rioting

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
SouthernIslander
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

A masked man who was seen in a viral video smashing the windows of a south Minneapolis auto parts store during the George Floyd protests, earning him the moniker "Umbrella Man," is suspected of ties with a white supremacist group and sought to incite racial tension, police said.

A Minneapolis police arson investigator said the act of vandalism at the AutoZone on E. Lake Street helped spark a chain reaction that led to days of looting and rioting. The store was among dozens of buildings across the city that burned to the ground in the days that followed.
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Interesting
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
Mommabearof2
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

I think pretty much anyone still participating in these so called protests at this point are inciting riots. And the damage and destruction being done across this country is certainly not to limited to this one racist white guy but by hateful racist people of all colors.
MistressMonster
Sour Grapes
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Mommabearof2 wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 12:39 pm I think pretty much anyone still participating in these so called protests at this point are inciting riots. And the damage and destruction being done across this country is certainly not to limited to this one racist white guy but by hateful racist people of all colors.
We're having issues in my area between BLM protests and ALM protesters/Proud Boys. At last weekends protest one of the ALM guys pulled his gun out, and shot it into the air.
The oranges of the island are like blazing fire
Amongst the emerald boughs
And the lemons are like the paleness of a lover
Who has spent the night crying.

My soul was ripped to shreds on 10/27/14
SummerDream
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

At this point, they’re all instigators.....

Apparently, that individual also has ties to Hells Angels. But I will wait until the investigation is complete enough for a name to be released before I believe anything the media puts out there.
Locked Previous topicNext topic