This man learned the reality of Covid 19 too late...

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

https://dallasvoice.com/a-harsh-lesson ... Dn-cfMZNso

I admit I voted for Donald Trump in 2016. I admit traveling deep into the conspiracy trap over COVID-19. All the defiant behavior of Trump’s more radical and rowdy cult followers, I participated in it. I was a hard-ass that stood up for my “God-given rights.”
In great haste, I began prognosticating the alphabet soup about this “scamdemic.” I believed the virus to be a hoax. I believed the mainstream media and the Democrats were using it to create panic, crash the economy and destroy Trump’s chances at re-election.“

So he threw a family party. Now 14 members of his family tested positive, one died, one is in a ventilator, and he himself almost had a stroke.

So after the guilt and grief, what did he learn from this?

America, this is not going to go away without sacrifice. Either way, we are going to pay a price. Governments are faced with making difficult decisions, and they cannot appease and satisfy everyone.

But to do nothing is to be foolish. To ignore or question the validity of this virus, its contagiousness or the consequences of selfish attitudes is — at this stage — completely stupid.

I am calling myself out first, but now this is personal, and I fell on my sword. And I promise you, if we continue being more worried about the disruption to our lives than we are about stopping this virus, not one American will be spared.

Not one.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Lemons
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Really sad. The doctors have been reporting strokes in younger patients for awhile now. And he did have a stroke, not almost. The doctors saved him. And if we don’t follow the instructions of the actual experts there won’t be any experienced doctors left. They are getting sick or burning out at a rapid pace.

The video by “Doctors on the Frontline” made by doctors NOT on the frontline targets men like him. Part of the cult who will believe whatever Trump posts.
Mommamia
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Not only is this guy a moron, but apparently his family is full of morons. Oh wait, they were all under the Trump spell. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Mommamia
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Lemons wrote: Tue Jul 28, 2020 11:47 pm Really sad. The doctors have been reporting strokes in younger patients for awhile now. And he did have a stroke, not almost. The doctors saved him. And if we don’t follow the instructions of the actual experts there won’t be any experienced doctors left. They are getting sick or burning out at a rapid pace.

The video by “Doctors on the Frontline” made by doctors NOT on the frontline targets men like him. Part of the cult who will believe whatever Trump posts.
Where did you get your medical degree? Clown college? He said...

. The virus had attacked my central nervous system, and the staff stopped me from having a stroke.
Deleted User 1616

Unread post

Momto2boys973 wrote: Tue Jul 28, 2020 11:12 pm https://dallasvoice.com/a-harsh-lesson ... Dn-cfMZNso

I admit I voted for Donald Trump in 2016. I admit traveling deep into the conspiracy trap over COVID-19. All the defiant behavior of Trump’s more radical and rowdy cult followers, I participated in it. I was a hard-ass that stood up for my “God-given rights.”
In great haste, I began prognosticating the alphabet soup about this “scamdemic.” I believed the virus to be a hoax. I believed the mainstream media and the Democrats were using it to create panic, crash the economy and destroy Trump’s chances at re-election.“

So he threw a family party. Now 14 members of his family tested positive, one died, one is in a ventilator, and he himself almost had a stroke.

So after the guilt and grief, what did he learn from this?

America, this is not going to go away without sacrifice. Either way, we are going to pay a price. Governments are faced with making difficult decisions, and they cannot appease and satisfy everyone.

But to do nothing is to be foolish. To ignore or question the validity of this virus, its contagiousness or the consequences of selfish attitudes is — at this stage — completely stupid.

I am calling mysel out first, but now this is personal, and I fell on my sword. And I promise you, if we continue being more worried about the disruption to our lives than we are about stopping this virus, not one American will be spared.

Not one.
Trump never said covid was a hoax, the MEDIA lied about what he said and misrepresented his words INTENTIONALLY. so if any trump supporter listens to the MSM and believed that ,he can blame them for choosing political propaganda lies over truth.

even lefty snopes cant hide the truth:

What's True
During a Feb. 28, 2020, campaign rally in South Carolina, President Donald Trump likened the Democrats' criticism of his administration's response to the new coronavirus outbreak to their efforts to impeach him, saying "this is their new hoax."

What's False
Despite creating some confusion with his remarks, Trump did not call the coronavirus itself a hoax

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/trump ... ly-remark/

early on EVERYONE compared it to the flu, including every media outlet and every democrat politician. trump was criticized for being "xenophobic" by all of them for shutting down travel from china and then Europe. we shut down travel before Europe did because they literally feared being called racist! it is true democrats are wanting to keep everything shut down to damage trump. other countries have opened up including schools w/precautions of course. we cant be in lock down forever. the UK is in their 2nd wave RN. the fatality rate is going down, despite numbers increasing, in democrat run states too I might add!
SouthernIslander
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

I’m sorry to hear about his family and I am glad that he wrote this so other people can learn from it.
Deleted User 1616

Unread post

Our ongoing list of how countries are reopening, and which ones remain under lockdown

As the novel coronavirus continues to spread, some countries are putting their citizens on various forms of lockdown, though that's not a technical term used by public-health officials.
Most countries, including Spain, Germany, and South Korea, have started relaxing lockdown measures. The results have been mixed.
https://www.businessinsider.com/countri ... ir-cafe-10

Coronavirus lockdown 'made no difference to number of deaths but stopped hospitals being overwhelmed'

Lockdowns made little difference to the number of people who have died from coronavirus, a study has claimed.
https://www.standard.co.uk/news/uk/lock ... 07216.html

School openings across globe suggest ways to keep coronavirus at bay, despite outbreaks
https://www.sciencemag.org/news/2020/07 ... -outbreaks

U.S. coronavirus cases are increasing, but deaths aren't — yet

^^^ (look at how the media has to add that little ominous bit at the end to scare you some more? lol)

https://www.axios.com/coronavirus-cases ... ee022.html
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Yes, we all know you’ll jump to defend Trump every time. It’s always “Trump didn’t say that, and if he did, the media took it out of context and if they didn’t, well, Obama and Hillary have said worst!!!” with you Trumpers. It’s like all you can say.

THIS MAN is the one who said he was following Trump in his attitude against the pandemic, not me. He’s the one who admits now to having a cult like attitude towards Trump, not me. If, as an avid Trump supporter HE is admitting that his ideas came from Trumpmand what he said, take it on him now that he’s smarten up and he’s not drinking the orange Kool Aid anymore.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Well, he was never the Kool Aid. That’s why he screwed up that badly. Thankfully, he now knows best.
But it’s nice that you find the tragedy that happened to his family because of his misguided beliefs so funny. Such empathy and compassion from you was to be expected.
Mommamia wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 12:14 am Not only is this guy a moron, but apparently his family is full of morons. Oh wait, they were all under the Trump spell. :lol: :lol: :lol:
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Locked Previous topicNext topic