This man learned the reality of Covid 19 too late...

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Mommamia
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

SummerDream wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 1:12 am
Mommamia wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 12:14 am Not only is this guy a moron, but apparently his family is full of morons. Oh wait, they were all under the Trump spell. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Does your hate for Trump really run that deep that you find this funny? That tells me loud and clear who you are.
Where did you get that absurd assumption?
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Of course you’ll find it fishy 🙄
Too bad the CDC says symptoms can appear as soon as 2 days after exposure ( https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-n ... ptoms.html )
And obviously someone or maybe more there were already infected, who knows for how long. Probably the writer of the story, since he never believed in Covid to begin with and wasn’t taking any precautions, and his partner since they were the first to show symptoms.
Mommamia wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 1:39 am
Momto2boys973 wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 1:08 am Well, he was never the Kool Aid. That’s why he screwed up that badly. Thankfully, he now knows best.
But it’s nice that you find the tragedy that happened to his family because of his misguided beliefs so funny. Such empathy and compassion from you was to be expected.
Mommamia wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 12:14 am Not only is this guy a moron, but apparently his family is full of morons. Oh wait, they were all under the Trump spell. :lol: :lol: :lol:
I don't have a lot of sympathy for people who put themselves in this kind of situation. Just like I didn't have a lot of sympathy for Herman Cain going to a Trump rally w/o a mask where he got COVID. It's hard to believe there can be that many dumb people in one family. It's not like there was a news blackout on all of the cases of COVID and deaths in this country. It's scary to think of how many more people that family infected over the next couple of weeks.

The only sane thing he said in his story is:

" I believed the mainstream media and the Democrats were using it to create panic, crash the economy and destroy Trump’s chances at re-election."

And once again you reading comprehension sucks big time. I was laughing at my comment I highlighted above, since you all think Trump supporters are under a spell. But, I've come to expect nothing of you due to your ineptitude at comprehending the written word.

Wonder why this guy felt the need to 'fully disclose' that he's gay. It didn't add anything to his story.

I actually find the whole story kind of fishy, considering that almost no one shows any symptoms of the virus for at least 5 days and up to two weeks after being exposed.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Deleted User 1616

Unread post

Thelma Harper wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 1:40 am
Mr.Smile wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 1:29 am
Momto2boys973 wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 1:05 am Yes, we all know you’ll jump to defend Trump every time. It’s always “Trump didn’t say that, and if he did, the media took it out of context and if they didn’t, well, Obama and Hillary have said worst!!!” with you Trumpers. It’s like all you can say.

THIS MAN is the one who said he was following Trump in his attitude against the pandemic, not me. He’s the one who admits now to having a cult like attitude towards Trump, not me. If, as an avid Trump supporter HE is admitting that his ideas came from Trumpmand what he said, take it on him now that he’s smarten up and he’s not drinking the orange Kool Aid anymore.
if this guy had heard this from trump he would know the truth, he heard it from the media misquoting trump. and No I don't just always defend trump. Although I think masks should be optional, I do think trump should have worn one sooner in front of cameras to be a good example. However, the media is completely hypocritical on masks and again, trying to make everything a political battle.the fact they made an exception to social distancing for BLM protesting but not religious freedoms and funerals proves its all a game to them. Just today, after Nadler lectured everyone to wear a mask he was sitting at a restaurant within 2 feet of someone NOT wearing his mask. and all of the left downplayed covid. they bitched and moaned about florida and georgia opening up, then the democrat states opened up a couple of weeks after them, lol. its all political grandstanding.

covid is coming back in 2nd waves regardless of lockdowns. its not lowering numbers, just flattened the curve so hospitals aren't overwhelmed. America is huge with a huge population, it will take longer for it to makes waves here than smaller countries. I think its absurd to pretend like staying in lock down, keeping people unemployed and schools closed for 2 years is reasonable. what other countries are proposing this? they're not, because its not an election year.

btw, my communist Trump hating neighbors NEVER wear masks and their kid plays with all of the other lefty neighbor's kids all day long. I wear a mask every time I go out in public, so not everyone fits into this little box.
That's interesting considering what you said in another post about your neighbors.
lemme guess, you checked your notes and I have mentioned my neighborhood isn't 100% white therefore I must be dog whistling and talking about POC? oh yeah, ya got me- you trapped me! I am raaacisttt! EXPOSED AND SHAMED! NOT lol. my commie neighbors are white as can be and have literally told me we need to trash the constitution and start over again. have posted pro communist russia propaganda on FB, the same idiots are sending their kid to a charter school and live in a 4 bedroom house with plans to buy more investment properties. totally clueless.

did you know, I have white neighbors too? yep, a lot of them... go put on your tin foil hat and come back when you figure out what that says about me. 😱🤪😵
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

🙄😂😂😂
Mommamia wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 1:48 am
Momto2boys973 wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 1:08 am Well, he was never the Kool Aid. That’s why he screwed up that badly. Thankfully, he now knows best.
But it’s nice that you find the tragedy that happened to his family because of his misguided beliefs so funny. Such empathy and compassion from you was to be expected.
What kind of idiocy are you babbling? There is no 'thankfully, he now knows best'. Because of his stupidity, he lost family members, others are still quite sick, and God only knows how many more people got COVID because of him and his family. It's more than too late to 'know best.' A day late, and a dollar short, as they say.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Mommamia
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Momto2boys973 wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 1:28 am Actually she adores Trump, which is probably why now she despises this guy who now knows better than to chug down the orange Kool Aid.
SummerDream wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 1:12 am
Does your hate for Trump really run that deep that you find this funny? That tells me loud and clear who you are.
More idiocy on your part. You keep digging that whole deeper, sweetie. I don't despise people, even when they are complete morons. As for Trump, I support him, I don't adore him. See, conservatives can see both sides of the coin, unlike the raging lunatic left who only know how to hate.
Mommamia
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Thelma Harper wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 1:44 am
Mommamia wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 1:39 am

I don't have a lot of sympathy for people who put themselves in this kind of situation. Just like I didn't have a lot of sympathy for Herman Cain going to a Trump rally w/o a mask where he got COVID. It's hard to believe there can be that many dumb people in one family. It's not like there was a news blackout on all of the cases of COVID and deaths in this country. It's scary to think of how many more people that family infected over the next couple of weeks.

The only sane thing he said in his story is:

" I believed the mainstream media and the Democrats were using it to create panic, crash the economy and destroy Trump’s chances at re-election."

And once again you reading comprehension sucks big time. I was laughing at my comment I highlighted above, since you all think Trump supporters are under a spell. But, I've come to expect nothing of you due to your ineptitude at comprehending the written word.

Wonder why this guy felt the need to 'fully disclose' that he's gay. It didn't add anything to his story.

I actually find the whole story kind of fishy, considering that almost no one shows any symptoms of the virus for at least 5 days and up to two weeks after being exposed.
Bwahaha!
Wow, you contribute so much to discussions, not.
Mommamia
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Lemons wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 1:46 am
Momto2boys973 wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 1:05 am Yes, we all know you’ll jump to defend Trump every time. It’s always “Trump didn’t say that, and if he did, the media took it out of context and if they didn’t, well, Obama and Hillary have said worst!!!” with you Trumpers. It’s like all you can say.

THIS MAN is the one who said he was following Trump in his attitude against the pandemic, not me. He’s the one who admits now to having a cult like attitude towards Trump, not me. If, as an avid Trump supporter HE is admitting that his ideas came from Trumpmand what he said, take it on him now that he’s smarten up and he’s not drinking the orange Kool Aid anymore.
if this guy had heard this from trump he would know the truth, he heard it from the media misquoting trump. and No I don't just always defend trump. Although I think masks should be optional, I do think trump should have worn one sooner in front of cameras to be a good example. However, the media is completely hypocritical on masks and again, trying to make everything a political battle.the fact they made an exception to social distancing for BLM protesting but not religious freedoms and funerals proves its all a game to them. Just today, after Nadler lectured everyone to wear a mask he was sitting at a restaurant within 2 feet of someone NOT wearing his mask. and all of the left downplayed covid. they bitched and moaned about florida and georgia opening up, then the democrat states opened up a couple of weeks after them, lol. its all political grandstanding.

covid is coming back in 2nd waves regardless of lockdowns. its not lowering numbers, just flattened the curve so hospitals aren't overwhelmed. America is huge with a huge population, it will take longer for it to makes waves here than smaller countries. I think its absurd to pretend like staying in lock down, keeping people unemployed and schools closed for 2 years is reasonable. what other countries are proposing this? they're not, because its not an election year.

btw, my communist Trump hating neighbors NEVER wear masks and their kid plays with all of the other lefty neighbor's kids all day long. I wear a mask every time I go out in public, so not everyone fits into this little box.
A bunch of nothing you’re echoing from commentators you listen to, not even factual news to back up your claims. We would be in great shape if there was a federal mandate in March to shut down and wear masks and social distancing the whole country for four weeks, that’s really the only fact that’s relevant. A massive fail at the White House level.

And yes, you do defend every thing Trump does or says. That’s what’s so creepy and cult like about who’s left in the base. Excuse for every single lie and bad decision.
Keep regurgitating your bullshit. It's all you've got.
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Mr.Smile wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 1:53 am

That's interesting considering what you said in another post about your neighbors.
lemme guess, you checked your notes and I have mentioned my neighborhood isn't 100% white therefore I must be dog whistling and talking about POC? oh yeah, ya got me- you trapped me! I am raaacisttt! EXPOSED AND SHAMED! NOT lol. my commie neighbors are white as can be and have literally told me we need to trash the constitution and start over again. have posted pro communist russia propaganda on FB, the same idiots are sending their kid to a charter school and live in a 4 bedroom house with plans to buy more investment properties. totally clueless.

did you know, I have white neighbors too? yep, a lot of them... go put on your tin foil hat and come back when you figure out what that says about me. 😱🤪😵
Keep defending your ridiculousness. You make bigots like Archie Bunker proud.
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
Deleted User 1616

Unread post

Thelma Harper wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 2:03 am

damn, you old.
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Mr.Smile wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 2:08 am
Thelma Harper wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 2:03 am

damn, you old.
Damn, you're still a childish youngster who sounds like an icon from the "olden days ", lol.
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
Locked Previous topicNext topic