President's tweet removed for medical misinformation

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Lemons
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Trump's words on the "front line" doctors:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/technolo ... e-doctors/
Tuesday, Trump addressed the video, saying: “I think they’re very respected doctors. There was a woman who was spectacular.” He did not specify which woman. He added of hydroxychloroquine, “I happen to think it works in the early stages.”

When asked directly about Immanuel and why he might trust someone who believes that alien DNA is used in modern medicine, Trump responded: “I thought she was very impressive, in the sense that, from where she came — I don’t know what country she comes from — but she said that she’s had tremendous success with hundreds of different patients. I thought her voice was an important voice, but I know nothing about her.”
"but she said she's had tremendous success with hundreds of different patients" claims the president. The leader of our country quoting a quack who cannot verify where she treated hundreds of patients because she didn't.
KnotaDinghy
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Lemons wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 12:47 pm
KnotaDinghy wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 2:33 am
Lemons wrote: Tue Jul 28, 2020 11:33 pm

It’s a little odd to compare this to nurses complaints of not having enough supplies early on.

She is licensed as a pediatrician in Houston and her business office is listed at 6278 Highway 6 South in Houston. This is the same address as her ministry called Fire Power Ministries. One of her videos she is c.aiming that an Illuminati
Plan had been concocted by a witch to destroy the world using abortion, gay marriage and children’s toys.

She states in the video “hello, you don’t need to wear a mask. There is a cure.” She refuses to verify where she treated 350 patients and it’s pretty clear she hasn’t treated any.

Two other doctors in the video have been claiming there is no need to shut business down for the last four months. Since they first started their claims cases have skyrocketed in states where they didn’t social distance and we have 150,000 deaths in five months. Neither work directly with COVID-19 patients.

None of the doctors in this group are experts in immunology and none are in the ICU treating seriously ill patients.

I’m glad misinformation is being taken more seriously and it’s sad that people will take these doctors at their word without researching who they actually are.
It’s very easy to compare.

The nurses in NYC out playing in the street taking photos wearing garbage bags gave their opinion on PPE supplies. It was opinion that was countered by other opinions but maybe their direct area, group, Department was really out of PPE. Anecdotal but could be their reality.

These drs are giving their opinion on a treatment plan they’ve used for patients they’ve seen. Anecdotal but could be their reality. Other opinions by other drs in other hospitals, cities or countries may have had different experience.

There is nothing wrong with varying opinions in science.

These d
The doctor is lying. She can’t verify where she treated over 350 patients and cured them because it’s not true. How can anyone be so gullible?

There are plenty of actual doctors who are actually on the front line who are speaking about their real experiences with patients. Why would you want to believe a group who have been flown in to DC to create a propaganda film?

Can you verify that at least one of these doctors is working in a hospital treating patients?
I only searched to find this clip. I don’t know who all the other drs are. I could find the time to dig further and answer you, but I’d forgotten that you are the poster who always argue every point until you figure you win. So I’m exiting here. It’s not worth trying to even converse with you.
“You’re either on drugs or retarded.
Nobody posts the crap you post unless they’re abnormal.” - derp
Mommamia
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

KnotaDinghy wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 8:32 pm

The nurses in NYC out playing in the street taking photos wearing garbage bags gave their opinion on PPE supplies. It was opinion that was countered by other opinions but maybe their direct area, group, Department was really out of PPE. Anecdotal but could be their reality.

These drs are giving their opinion on a treatment plan they’ve used for patients they’ve seen. Anecdotal but could be their reality. Other opinions by other drs in other hospitals, cities or countries may have had different experience.

These d
The doctor is lying. She can’t verify where she treated over 350 patients and cured them because it’s not true. How can anyone be so gullible?

There are plenty of actual doctors who are actually on the front line who are speaking about their real experiences with patients. Why would you want to believe a group who have been flown in to DC to create a propaganda film?

Can you verify that at least one of these doctors is working in a hospital treating patients?
I only searched to find this clip. I don’t know who all the other drs are. I could find the time to dig further and answer you, but I’d forgotten that you are the poster who always argue every point until you figure you win. So I’m exiting here. It’s not worth trying to even converse with you.
Amen to that. She's not the only one who tries to pull you onto her crazed merry-go-round.
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Lemons wrote: Tue Jul 28, 2020 11:33 pm

It’s a little odd to compare this to nurses complaints of not having enough supplies early on.

She is licensed as a pediatrician in Houston and her business office is listed at 6278 Highway 6 South in Houston. This is the same address as her ministry called Fire Power Ministries. One of her videos she is c.aiming that an Illuminati
Plan had been concocted by a witch to destroy the world using abortion, gay marriage and children’s toys.

She states in the video “hello, you don’t need to wear a mask. There is a cure.” She refuses to verify where she treated 350 patients and it’s pretty clear she hasn’t treated any.

Two other doctors in the video have been claiming there is no need to shut business down for the last four months. Since they first started their claims cases have skyrocketed in states where they didn’t social distance and we have 150,000 deaths in five months. Neither work directly with COVID-19 patients.

None of the doctors in this group are experts in immunology and none are in the ICU treating seriously ill patients.

I’m glad misinformation is being taken more seriously and it’s sad that people will take these doctors at their word without researching who they actually are.

These d

Except Dr. Gold. Who is on the front lines of this group of physicians. And has 31 years in emergency medicine.

https://www.healthgrades.com/physician/ ... gold-2wsfq

I find it much more concerning that tech geeks and reporters are telling us what's misinformation and what's science. None of the people making these sweeping decisions about "what's best for the American people" to be allowed to read are practicing physicians. None of them have observed patients with active disease and seen what a medication can do. They have no medical knowledge what so ever. This is pure censorship.

There was also a doctor in Texas that came out similarly a few weeks ago about HCQ, and was being blocked by the local government from prescribing it. Pharmacies were calling her and questioning her diagnosis and why she was prescribing it! That's absolutely outrageous that politicians are locking a doctor out of using a drug.

Anyone who doesn't see this as frightening isn't very smart or isn't looking at the big picture. The patient physician relationship doesn't belong being breached by the government - think ABORTION. You're all certainly all about that decision remaining between a woman and her doctor. What's different about this again? Absolutely NOTHING. If your doctor wants to prescribe something that they've seen work, which has a well established safety profile, you shouldn't be deprived of being able to try it if you want to. Ever.

There are other doctors than Fauci, who hasn't had his hands on a patient in 30 years, that have opinions. There are doctors, other than Fauci, who have no financial stake in seeing a vaccine be distributed to tens of millions of people. Yet, he's the only one we're allowed to hear from.

Follow the money. Who's got a financial stake in the vaccine production front runner? Who's been shoveling money at them? WHY?

These aren't the only doctors that have come out in favor of this medication either, to politicians who are blocking it.

Below a group of physicians put this letter together to ask Ducey to remove his block on physicians using HCQ. Embedded in this letter are two links to documents - one to the list of studies. The other is to a chart summarizing the findings and showing a 91% efficacy of HCQ.

https://aapsonline.org/aaps-letter-aski ... -covid-19/

Read this excerpt. From the oldest study available. All the way back to 2005. Did you know that existed? It shows HCQ to be a powerful treatment AND INHIBITOR. Know who's team discovered it? ANTHONY FAUCI. The weasel knows this works yet has let over 100,000 Americans die. Let's ask ourselves WHY.

22 August 2005
CDC Special Pathogens Branch
MJ VIncet, E.Bergon, S. Benjannet, BR Erickson, Pierre Rollin, T.G. Ksiazek, NG Seidah,
ST Nichole. Chloroquine is a potent inhibitor of SARS coronavirus infection and spread. Virology Journal. (2005) 2: 69
Chloroquine has strong antiviral effects on SARS CoV infection of primate cells in tissue culture. These inhibitory effects are observed when cells are treated with the drug either before or after exposure to the virus, suggesting both prophylactic preventative and treatment use. The paper describes three mechanisms by which the drug might work and suggest it may have both a prophylactic and therapeutic role in Coronavirus infections.

You're constantly telling us how smart you are. Call Twitter - I think there's some misinformation that needs to be flagged.
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
Lemons
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

KnotaDinghy wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 8:32 pm

These d

Why don’t you just admit you were wrong, you shouldn’t have automatically defended it without more information? Weak excuse on your part.

I don’t doubt that some doctors agree that this medication is worth using in some patients. But the knee jerk defense from Trumps base on this video was more verification that you automatically believe whatever he Tweets or says.
Lemons
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Valentina327 wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 11:19 pm

These d

Except Dr. Gold. Who is on the front lines of this group of physicians. And has 31 years in emergency medicine.

I find it much more concerning that tech geeks and reporters are telling us what's misinformation and what's science. None of the people making these sweeping decisions about "what's best for the American people" to be allowed to read are practicing physicians. None of them have observed patients with active disease and seen what a medication can do. They have no medical knowledge what so ever. This is pure censorship.

There was also a doctor in Texas that came out similarly a few weeks ago about HCQ, and was being blocked by the local government from prescribing it. Pharmacies were calling her and questioning her diagnosis and why she was prescribing it! That's absolutely outrageous that politicians are locking a doctor out of using a drug.

Anyone who doesn't see this as frightening isn't very smart or isn't looking at the big picture. The patient physician relationship doesn't belong being breached by the government - think ABORTION. You're all certainly all about that decision remaining between a woman and her doctor. What's different about this again? Absolutely NOTHING. If your doctor wants to prescribe something that they've seen work, which has a well established safety profile, you shouldn't be deprived of being able to try it if you want to. Ever.

There are other doctors than Fauci, who hasn't had his hands on a patient in 30 years, that have opinions. There are doctors, other than Fauci, who have no financial stake in seeing a vaccine be distributed to tens of millions of people. Yet, he's the only one we're allowed to hear from.

Follow the money. Who's got a financial stake in the vaccine production front runner? Who's been shoveling money at them? WHY?

These aren't the only doctors that have come out in favor of this medication either, to politicians who are blocking it.

Below a group of physicians put this letter together to ask Ducey to remove his block on physicians using HCQ. Embedded in this letter are two links to documents - one to the list of studies. The other is to a chart summarizing the findings and showing a 91% efficacy of HCQ.

Read this excerpt. From the oldest study available. All the way back to 2005. Did you know that existed? It shows HCQ to be a powerful treatment AND INHIBITOR. Know who's team discovered it? ANTHONY FAUCI. The weasel knows this works yet has let over 100,000 Americans die. Let's ask ourselves WHY.

22 August 2005
MJ VIncet, E.Bergon, S. Benjannet, BR Erickson, Pierre Rollin, T.G. Ksiazek, NG Seidah,
ST Nichole. Chloroquine is a potent inhibitor of SARS coronavirus infection and spread. Virology Journal. (2005) 2: 69
Chloroquine has strong antiviral effects on SARS CoV infection of primate cells in tissue culture. These inhibitory effects are observed when cells are treated with the drug either before or after exposure to the virus, suggesting both prophylactic preventative and treatment use. The paper describes three mechanisms by which the drug might work and suggest it may have both a prophylactic and therapeutic role in Coronavirus infections.

You're constantly telling us how smart you are. Call Twitter - I think there's some misinformation that needs to be flagged.
Show me one place where I claim I’m “smart”.

And Dr Gold refused to verify where she is treating COVID-19 patients. Every legitimate doctor who has spoken about treating Covid-19 patients either on TV or in print has named the hospital where they are working. You all got scammed with that video, it was political.

There are hundreds and hundreds of articles in the news from doctors and nurses who are actually working in hospitals who share their stories. They all say although they are getting better at treating the disease and its side effects there is no one size fits all treatment. What works for one patient might not work for another. One things for sure, politicians need to stop hawking drugs.
Mommamia
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Valentina327 wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 11:19 pm

These d

22 August 2005

Fauci is a fraud. He has lied to the American people from the very beginning. Some Fauci lies .....it's not a serious virus.....compared it to a bad flue...scared the crap out of the country with his models of millions dying. Then he turned around and told Martha McCallum on her show he didn't put much faith in models.

In Feb, he said gyms, malls, etc were ok, and in March he said cruises were ok to go on. In April he endorsed Tinderhookups. And worse of all, he relied on the CCP controlled WHO guidelines which gave govs the opportunity to lock down almost the entire country and destroyed the economy. it's not transmittable between humans....it only transmits from animal to human.

Don't wear masks. How many millions of people listened to this fraud and contaminated how many more millions of people?
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

For anyone that is interested in the credentials of the “ white coat doctors “ that are being discredited and banned.... Here are a few.

The panel of doctors that were banned👇🏻

Simone Gold, MD - Emergency Medicine Specialist in Los Angeles, CA and has over 31 years of experience in the medical field. She graduated from Rosalind Franklin University Of Medicine Science/The Chicago Medical School medical school in 1989. She is affiliated with Centinela Hospital Medical Center.

Dr. Bob Hamilton - pediatrician from Santa Monica, California. Medical School UCLA Geffen School of Medicine, Los Angeles, CA. Internship UCLA Geffen School of Medicine, Los Angeles, CA. Residency UCLA Geffen School of Medicine, Los Angeles, CA.

Dr. Stella Immanuel - primary care doctor in Houston, Tx. Went to medical school in West Africa, Nigeria. Has practiced in Louisiana and now resides in Texas where she has treated more than 350 Covid patients.

Dr. Dan Erickson, DO - Emergency Medicine Specialist in Bakersfield, CA and has over 16 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from Western Univ Of Health Sciences/College Of Osteopathic Medicine Of The Pacific, Western University Of Health Sciences medical school in 2004. (While both degrees mean your doctor is a licensed physician, their training differs slightly, and each has a unique perspective on care. “An M.D. follows an allopathic medical training path, whereas a D.O. follows osteopathic,”)

He owns several urgent care centers in CA and has done a large amount of testing in his county.

Dr. James Todaro, MD - a Ophthalmology Specialist received his medical degree from Columbia University, Vagelos College of Physicians and Surgeons in NY, and completed his surgical training with four additional years of residency in ophthalmology.

Dr. Joe Ladapo MD, PhD - Physician at UCLA and clinical researcher. Internal Medicine, American Board of Internal Medicine, 2011.
Residency Internal Medicine, Beth Israel Deaconess Med Ctr-East Campus, 2009-2011.
Internship Internal Medicine, Beth Israel Deaconess Med Ctr-East Campus, 2008-2009. Degree Harvard Medical School, MD, 2008 Harvard University Grad. School of Arts, Sciences, PhD, 2008.
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
Aletheia
Regent
Regent

Unread post

The headline I was astonished to see this morning was:
President Trump's new science advisor, and shapeshifting reptilian alien S*x demon proponent, Dr Immanuel, says Jesus will destroy Facebook servers if her video isn't put back up
Hello Facebook put back my profile page and videos up or your computers with start crashing till you do. You are not bigger that God. I promise you. If my page is not back up face book will be down in Jesus name.
— Stella Immanuel MD (@stella_immanuel) July 28, 2020
I was relieved, on looking into it, to learn that she isn't a formal science advisor, just someone whose video he spread.

I listened to Trump's explanation: "I thought her voice was an important voice, but I know nothing about her"

Doesn't that imply that he's judging whether to spread views based purely upon whether he agrees with their conclusions, without care as to whether their basis for making the conclusion is sound?
MonkeySeeMonkeyDo
Patreon
Patreon
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Lemons wrote: Tue Jul 28, 2020 6:15 pm Why is he so obsessed with this? Presidents have no right to hawk potentially dangerous medication or any medication. He went on and on at his press conference about how he took it and he's fine and doctors are saying it's saving lives. He has a cult like following who believe every word out of his mouth no matter how ludicrous, making it even more dangerous. Leave to the medical experts.
I believe it’s come out he’s got investments in the company that makes it.
Locked Previous topicNext topic