THOT's live in BF kneels on Baby's neck in support of BLM

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
SoFloMom
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Disgusting.
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

SouthernIslander wrote: Fri Jul 24, 2020 10:45 pm
Valentina327 wrote: Fri Jul 24, 2020 8:25 pm They've picked up that piece of human waste in the picture. They're looking for the waste of skin that's off camera holding that child. I hadn't heard about that teacher's comment. The whole situation is vomit inducing.
The person who took the picture too. All of their asses should be thrown in jail. If they are bold enough to post this vile shit on social media and the mother is shitty enough to publicly defend this.. there is no telling what was going on behind closed doors.

I looked the story up to see if the child was okay and it appears that he is with his father.

Edit: Stand corrected. Grandmother leaked screenshots of private messages to the media of the mom defending this. But she is still a POS.
100%
I think the mom might even be worse honestly. This is indefensible. Thank goodness the kid is with his dad.
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
hotspice58
Regent
Regent

Unread post

He was a teacher?! Damn.

[fade[/fade]
mcginnisc wrote: Fri Jul 24, 2020 7:35 pm I live in Atlanta so this has been all over my newsfeed and the news. He resigned today. He was a SN teacher too.. I have lost all faith in humanity lately.
mcginnisc
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

hotspice58 wrote: Sat Jul 25, 2020 8:42 am He was a teacher?! Damn.

[fade[/fade]
mcginnisc wrote: Fri Jul 24, 2020 7:35 pm I live in Atlanta so this has been all over my newsfeed and the news. He resigned today. He was a SN teacher too.. I have lost all faith in humanity lately.
Not the one that knelt on the child.. the one that made the comment on social media about doing it incorrectly. He was a teacher in Dekalb County ( burb of Atlanta). He taught SN children. There has been a ton of backlash ( as there should be) here in Atlanta over his comments. The news stations were blocking out his name on the comment, but people were calling for his firing ( as he should have been) and wondering if he ever abused his students.
Claire
"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13
Frau Holle
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Arrest him.
“ I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night “ - Sarah Williams
Deleted User 670

Unread post

People have got to stop posting all their thoughts on social media. I'm sure the dude was being sarcastic and it ended his career.
29again
Regent
Regent

Unread post

mcginnisc wrote: Fri Jul 24, 2020 7:56 pm
Mr.Smile wrote: Fri Jul 24, 2020 7:46 pm
its on local news, not on CNN, MSNBC, WP, NYT, etc.
OK? I wouldn't expect it to be.. It is a local thing since it is a man from Dekalb County.
The incident itself is local to me.
Expand your thinking

It’s possible to disagree with an article and not respond with a personal attack you know.
Try it.
mcginnisc
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Sat Jul 25, 2020 1:34 pm
People have got to stop posting all their thoughts on social media. I'm sure the dude was being sarcastic and it ended his career.
IKR?? It is baffling.
Claire
mcginnisc
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

29again wrote: Sat Jul 25, 2020 1:38 pm
mcginnisc wrote: Fri Jul 24, 2020 7:56 pm
Mr.Smile wrote: Fri Jul 24, 2020 7:46 pm

its on local news, not on CNN, MSNBC, WP, NYT, etc.
OK? I wouldn't expect it to be.. It is a local thing since it is a man from Dekalb County.
The incident itself is local to me.
I was speaking solely about the teacher..not the moron that did the kneeling. <--- dude should be locked up asap. The teacher is local to me as he is in the burbs of Atlanta. <--- he is also a moron, but in a different way.
Claire
MommyTutu
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I can be concerned about two things.
Mr.Smile wrote: Fri Jul 24, 2020 8:11 pm
MommyTutu wrote: Fri Jul 24, 2020 7:25 pm That teacher shouldn't have been teaching in the first place. Someone call the grammar police.
I get this was an attempt to be funny but really, you should be concerned that racial animosity is so deep right now, people are seeking retribution against a BABY. its all over the place, not just this one incident. and despite corporations, politicians, and most citizens supporting police reform and george floyd, charges were brought against the police, people are doing everything they want and the hatred still remains and continues to grow.
'
Locked Previous topicNext topic