THOT's live in BF kneels on Baby's neck in support of BLM

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Deleted User 1616

Unread post

Francee89 wrote: Fri Jul 24, 2020 7:51 pm That’s obviously horrible, but what makes the mother a “thot”? Your own article states: “Subsequent interview with the mother revealed that she was unaware of the photo having been taken, or its contents, until she had been informed by other parties,” Shultz said.
She defended the BF on social media saying he didn't actually hurt the baby. Shes also a thot because these stories 9/10 times are always the same. some trashy mom makes poor choices, ends up a single mom and moves dangerous men into her home who subject her kids to abuse, even after knowing the POS abused her kid, she defends him and stays in a relationship with him.

Child abuse is 40 times more likely when single parents find new partners

"According to a Missouri-based study of children living in homes with unrelated adults, children are “nearly 50 times as likely to die of inflicted injuries as children living with two biological parents.” These are worrying statistics, both disturbing and scary."

https://www.phillyvoice.com/child-abuse ... rs-advice/
Deleted User 1616

Unread post

mcginnisc wrote: Fri Jul 24, 2020 7:56 pm
Mr.Smile wrote: Fri Jul 24, 2020 7:46 pm
mcginnisc wrote: Fri Jul 24, 2020 7:35 pm I live in Atlanta so this has been all over my newsfeed and the news. He resigned today. He was a SN teacher too.. I have lost all faith in humanity lately.
its on local news, not on CNN, MSNBC, WP, NYT, etc.
OK? I wouldn't expect it to be.. It is a local thing since it is a man from Dekalb County.
disagree. there are frequently national news stories about inappropriate teachers, "karens" yelling in public, and child abusers all of the time. look at the Covington kids story? why did that make national news? it was just a minor altercation, not even any physical violence. the narrative determines the stories, not the other way around. they want to give a very unbalanced picture of the state of things.
Deleted User 1616

Unread post

MommyTutu wrote: Fri Jul 24, 2020 7:25 pm That teacher shouldn't have been teaching in the first place. Someone call the grammar police.
I get this was an attempt to be funny but really, you should be concerned that racial animosity is so deep right now, people are seeking retribution against a BABY. its all over the place, not just this one incident. and despite corporations, politicians, and most citizens supporting police reform and george floyd, charges were brought against the police, people are doing everything they want and the hatred still remains and continues to grow.
'
mcginnisc
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Mr.Smile wrote: Fri Jul 24, 2020 8:05 pm

OK? I wouldn't expect it to be.. It is a local thing since it is a man from Dekalb County.
disagree. there are frequently national news stories about inappropriate teachers, "karens" yelling in public, and child abusers all of the time. look at the Covington kids story? why did that make national news? it was just a minor altercation, not even any physical violence. the narrative determines the stories, not the other way around. they want to give a very unbalanced picture of the state of things.
Ok.. If you say so. I have seen the Ohio man on national news, but the teacher's comment has only been in Atlanta news since he is a teacher here. I don't personally care. They are both turds IMO.
Claire
"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

They've picked up that piece of human waste in the picture. They're looking for the waste of skin that's off camera holding that child. I hadn't heard about that teacher's comment. The whole situation is vomit inducing.
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
SouthernIslander
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

Mr.Smile wrote: Fri Jul 24, 2020 8:01 pm
Francee89 wrote: Fri Jul 24, 2020 7:51 pm That’s obviously horrible, but what makes the mother a “thot”? Your own article states: “Subsequent interview with the mother revealed that she was unaware of the photo having been taken, or its contents, until she had been informed by other parties,” Shultz said.
She defended the BF on social media saying he didn't actually hurt the baby. Shes also a thot because these stories 9/10 times are always the same. some trashy mom makes poor choices, ends up a single mom and moves dangerous men into her home who subject her kids to abuse, even after knowing the POS abused her kid, she defends him and stays in a relationship with him.

"According to a Missouri-based study of children living in homes with unrelated adults, children are “nearly 50 times as likely to die of inflicted injuries as children living with two biological parents.” These are worrying statistics, both disturbing and scary."

That Hoe Over There (THOT) = sexually promiscuous women.
SouthernIslander
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

mcginnisc wrote: Fri Jul 24, 2020 7:35 pm I live in Atlanta so this has been all over my newsfeed and the news. He resigned today. He was a SN teacher too.. I have lost all faith in humanity lately.
I agree. I don’t think national news is obligated to post local stories and everything doesn’t have to be national news.
Deleted User 1616

Unread post

SouthernIslander wrote: Fri Jul 24, 2020 9:57 pm

yep she's a ho. S*x life > Child's safety. Shes already on to a new low life f**k buddy before her baby is out of diapers.

but a hoe is a gardening tool
SouthernIslander
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

Mr.Smile wrote: Fri Jul 24, 2020 10:23 pm
SouthernIslander wrote: Fri Jul 24, 2020 9:57 pm

yep she's a ho. S*x life > Child's safety. Shes already on to a new low life f**k buddy before her baby is out of diapers.

but a hoe is a gardening tool
It’s spelled both ways (Ho/Hoe) and THOT is not used in a garden tool context.

I think she is a shitty mother but I don’t care about S*x life.
SouthernIslander
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

Valentina327 wrote: Fri Jul 24, 2020 8:25 pm They've picked up that piece of human waste in the picture. They're looking for the waste of skin that's off camera holding that child. I hadn't heard about that teacher's comment. The whole situation is vomit inducing.
The person who took the picture too. All of their asses should be thrown in jail. If they are bold enough to post this vile shit on social media and the mother is shitty enough to publicly defend this.. there is no telling what was going on behind closed doors.

I looked the story up to see if the child was okay and it appears that he is with his father.

Edit: Stand corrected. Grandmother leaked screenshots of private messages to the media of the mom defending this. But she is still a POS.
Locked Previous topicNext topic