Biden, at Muslim voters summit, says ‘I wish we taught more in our schools about the Islamic faith’

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Deleted User 1616

Unread post

Emgage Action, the country’s largest Muslim American PAC, endorsed Biden in April after endorsing Bernie Sanders during the Democratic primary.

Biden told the voters he would end President Trump's travel ban affecting *SOME* Muslim-majority countries on day one of his presidency

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden- ... amic-faith
Deleted User 1616

Unread post

I personally think it would be great to teach about Islam right alongside LGBTQ curriculum. lets get drag queens to read the Quran, Very inclusive.

Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Lol, you're just dreaming of a "white" Christmas.
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
californiagirl83
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I think it would be great. I didn't know the muslim religion existed until my teens. Kids should be aware of ALL the major religions of the world.
Quorra2.0
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Meh, I’m ok with that. I went primarily to DoD schools K-12 and learned about various religions and cultures.
EarlGrayHot
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Real info about religions is fine. It's not the same as indoctrination into a religion.
MommyTutu
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I think schools teaching children about different religions is a great thing. I would love to see more lessons about various religions in the schools.
SouthernIslander
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

No problem with this. I wouldn’t mind learning more about different religions, including Muslim.
highlandmum
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I have no issue with this. I took a world religion class in high school, and you do learn a lot of interesting things and develop a appreciation and understanding of religion around the world. It may also help with developing a tolerance, and respect for one another.
SallyMae
Regent
Regent

Unread post

What's the issue?
Locked Previous topicNext topic