Biden, at Muslim voters summit, says ‘I wish we taught more in our schools about the Islamic faith’

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Mommamia
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Momto2boys973 wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 10:45 am The internet?! LMAO! That has more misinformation than information and most people can’t distinguish between the two.
I mean, look at what yo call “facts” you saw on the internet and then start accusing people of “babbling stupidity” if they provide any information you don’t like.
I would trust you with properly teaching your kids about my religion using the Internet as much as I trust any of the nonsense you post here 😂
At least if it’s taught in school you can object to misinformation. I can’t do anything about you just teaching as “facts” the things you like and calling everything else “fake”.
Mommamia wrote: Sun Jul 26, 2020 5:51 pm So, school should be extended by 40 minutes or more to fit in one additional unnecessary class. That's not going to happen because teachers would strike over a longer school day. Between Federal and state mandated classes, math, English, science, civics, American/World History, etc have taken a back seat. In fact, most schools don't even teach Civics (Gov't) any more.

If you want children to learn about different world religions, there's this really neat modern thing called the internet.
Only asshats on the left believe everything they are spoon fed on the internet, from the MSM, crazed dem politicians, etc.

Get away from google, and you can learn quite a bit. Children can be taught to look up things on the internet reading from many different sources and come to intelligent conclusions. I wouldn't trust a teacher to teach the truth about anything, seeing that only their truth is acceptable. Too many of them aren't worth a dime.

You and your ilk, however, are just to ignorant to learn anything that isn't spoon fed to you.

And if you really want to learn about a topic, books are even better. Like, don't believe the history you are taught in school. They've been rewriting our history since before I was a kid. Read a book by a historian on that topic. Read about a religion written by an expert on that religion, not something a teacher is spoon feeding you from the latest school book. In fact read many books on a subject and draw your own conclusions.
Mommamia
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Momto2boys973 wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 10:45 am The internet?! LMAO! That has more misinformation than information and most people can’t distinguish between the two.
I mean, look at what yo call “facts” you saw on the internet and then start accusing people of “babbling stupidity” if they provide any information you don’t like.
I would trust you with properly teaching your kids about my religion using the Internet as much as I trust any of the nonsense you post here 😂
At least if it’s taught in school you can object to misinformation. I can’t do anything about you just teaching as “facts” the things you like and calling everything else “fake”.
Mommamia wrote: Sun Jul 26, 2020 5:51 pm So, school should be extended by 40 minutes or more to fit in one additional unnecessary class. That's not going to happen because teachers would strike over a longer school day. Between Federal and state mandated classes, math, English, science, civics, American/World History, etc have taken a back seat. In fact, most schools don't even teach Civics (Gov't) any more.

If you want children to learn about different world religions, there's this really neat modern thing called the internet.
I know you don't like facts, little girl. Just like in that thread two weeks ago about a little 1 year old baby SHOT, MURDERED at a family picnic in their front yard in NYC. You tried to blame it on legal gun holders. You insisted that criminals got their guns legally. Well I buried you with an article from an Illinois Congresswoman with all of the facts on criminals in Chicago and their illegally obtained guns they use to kill innocent people and each other.

You tucked tail and ran from that thread.
Locked Previous topicNext topic