How the world now sees the United States

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Deleted User 1616

Unread post

Lemons wrote: Thu Jul 23, 2020 12:13 pm
Emandab wrote: Wed Jul 22, 2020 10:15 pm Yeah, if only the liberal lead states and major cities would stop trying being so damn woke, the rest of us wouldn't look like such jokes.
That makes no sense whatsoever. Countries all over Europe had massive protests in solidarity to our protests and their own problems.

That Trump is an unqualified clown who has set this country back decades is 100% the problem.
yeah, where did they get their info from? our MSM. that is all they have to go by in their highly censored countries. However, just as protesters here don't represent everyone, neither do protesters there. and people in other countries have no clue about the Marxist origins and intentions of BLM. they were protesting george floyd's death and the propaganda that police hunt black men to lynch in the USA for fun on a daily basis, not the truth that this is a rare occurrence that needs to be addressed but still rare.

congratulations, your media has convinced a lot of foreigners that we still live in under Jim Crow. now you'll know why your liberal friends there will call you a stupid uncultured pig when you go to visit, thank the Washington post and New york times.
Lemons
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Mr.Smile wrote: Thu Jul 23, 2020 2:50 pm
Lemons wrote: Thu Jul 23, 2020 12:13 pm
Emandab wrote: Wed Jul 22, 2020 10:15 pm Yeah, if only the liberal lead states and major cities would stop trying being so damn woke, the rest of us wouldn't look like such jokes.
That makes no sense whatsoever. Countries all over Europe had massive protests in solidarity to our protests and their own problems.

That Trump is an unqualified clown who has set this country back decades is 100% the problem.
yeah, where did they get their info from? our MSM. that is all they have to go by in their highly censored countries. However, just as protesters here don't represent everyone, neither do protesters there. and people in other countries have no clue about the Marxist origins and intentions of BLM. they were protesting george floyd's death and the propaganda that police hunt black men to lynch in the USA for fun on a daily basis, not the truth that this is a rare occurrence that needs to be addressed but still rare.

congratulations, your media has convinced a lot of foreigners that we still live in under Jim Crow. now you'll know why your liberal friends there will call you a stupid uncultured pig when you go to visit, thank the Washington post and New york times.
I read foreign media. I'm sorry, I can't seriously read Town Hall, Breitbart, Red State, Fox News and the other sites that you count on. And please don't deny that all your news is from biased right wing sites because you verify that with every post. I'll take the main stream news that have been reliable for decades.

And of course not everyone in every country sees Trump as a fool, but like this country, most do.
moviestar
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

As a 90’s kid I absolutely never would have believed I’d watch my country come to this until it happened before my eyes
jessilin0113 wrote: Thu Jul 23, 2020 9:03 am The pity feeling hurt but is appropriate. Hundreds of people dying per day and secret police invading cities and President Second Place bragging about not having dementia. It's insane here. I feel sorry for us too.
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

WellPreserved wrote: Thu Jul 23, 2020 9:22 am "Person, woman, man, camera, tv..."
Covfefe, lol.
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
BionicBunny
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

The far left is destroying this country.
Linda_Runs
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Some more from a Canadian perspective and neighbours:

U.S. / Canada - neighbours and best friends.

Let's compare other neighbours:

North Korea / South Korea

Afghanistan / All neighbours

Syria / Turkey

Iran / Iraq

Israel / Lebanon

India / Pakistan

China / Russia

Glad to be your friends U.S.A.
Smarties
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Linda_Runs wrote: Fri Jul 24, 2020 11:58 am Some more from a Canadian perspective and neighbours:

U.S. / Canada - neighbours and best friends.

Let's compare other neighbours:

North Korea / South Korea

Afghanistan / All neighbours

Syria / Turkey

Iran / Iraq

Israel / Lebanon

India / Pakistan

China / Russia

Glad to be your friends U.S.A.

Wow, Linda! Glad to be your friends too!
SummerDream
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

Foreigners I have talked to think we all have lost our damn minds. Shoot, many Americans feel the same way. And they feel that BLM is an American thing and don’t appreciate the protests in their own country.
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Linda_Runs wrote: Thu Jul 23, 2020 8:11 am
Mommamia wrote: Wed Jul 22, 2020 10:56 pm
I couldn't care less what other countries think of us. Who do they go crying to to defend them, who do they want to rebuild their countries after wars, who do they want handouts from? That's right, the good old USA.

We paid to rebuild Europe after WW2, and not one of those countries ever paid us back.
You are absolutely correct!

Canada has a long history of standing with our U.S. neighbours who are often our parents, children, cousins and friends where the border almost doesn't exist. Canada has gone to war with the U.S. in most global campaigns and we continue to stand by the U.S. We do have slightly different foreign policies and currently we both have governments that are at odds with each other, but governments change and policy with them.

The U.S. is a great nation with a great people. This has been seen through history. All Americans should be proud to call themselves Americans. As a Canadian, I am proud to be your neighbour. As far as COVID-19, we will all eventually get through it, one way or another.
This is why you're my favorite Canadian! 💐💐💐
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
Locked Previous topicNext topic