Look at how the media tries to obscure the fact protesters killed an 8 year old girl

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Deleted User 1616

Unread post

ATLANTA (AP) — An 8-year-old girl was shot and killed on the Fourth of July after at least two people in a crowd of armed people opened fire on a car she was riding in near a flash point of recent protests in Atlanta, authorities said Sunday.

The shooting happened near the Wendy’s restaurant where an African American man, Rayshard Brooks, was killed by an Atlanta police officer on June 12. The fast food outlet was later burned, and the area has since become a site for frequent demonstrations against police brutality.

https://apnews.com/9148d740c10fcd784867eda74055aaa5

BUT BUT AP is a good source! the biased fact checker told me so!
Deleted User 1616

Unread post

moviestar wrote: Mon Jul 06, 2020 3:03 pm What is your
huh?
hmmm666
Countess
Countess

Unread post

You’re right we should ban guns in America so this type of thing never happens again. Thank you for bringing this to the forefront. Ridding our country of guns would stop police shootings and random shootings such as this. Ask those in other countries who banned guns how often their police shoot innocent men.
moviestar
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

I accidentally hit send before my reply was finished, sorry!
Mr.Smile wrote: Mon Jul 06, 2020 3:09 pm
moviestar wrote: Mon Jul 06, 2020 3:03 pm What is your
huh?
Lemons
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

hmmm666 wrote: Mon Jul 06, 2020 3:13 pm You’re right we should ban guns in America so this type of thing never happens again. Thank you for bringing this to the forefront. Ridding our country of guns would stop police shootings and random shootings such as this. Ask those in other countries who banned guns how often their police shoot innocent men.
Logic, reasoning, facts, statistics, mass shootings, murder, none get through the thickness that is American's love of guns. The redneck gun lovers will someday be a relic of the past but not yet.
SouthernIslander
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

I don’t think they know who did this yet, so that’s probably why the media hadn’t said it was protesters because it hasn’t been confirmed. Hopefully they’ll figure out who did this soon and bring this family some justice.

She was a beautiful girl and this is heartbreaking.
Mommabearof2
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Lemons wrote: Mon Jul 06, 2020 3:55 pm
hmmm666 wrote: Mon Jul 06, 2020 3:13 pm You’re right we should ban guns in America so this type of thing never happens again. Thank you for bringing this to the forefront. Ridding our country of guns would stop police shootings and random shootings such as this. Ask those in other countries who banned guns how often their police shoot innocent men.
Logic, reasoning, facts, statistics, mass shootings, murder, none get through the thickness that is American's love of guns. The redneck gun lovers will someday be a relic of the past but not yet.
I didn't realize we are now calling thugs from the hood rednecks. Thanks for clarifying that.
SouthernIslander
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

Mommabearof2 wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 6:18 am
Lemons wrote: Mon Jul 06, 2020 3:55 pm
I didn't realize we are now calling thugs from the hood rednecks. Thanks for clarifying that.
“Thugs from the hood” are the only people committing crimes and control the gun laws?

I don’t mind admitting that Black on Black crime is a serious problem but the issue with guns and gun reform isn’t strictly a Black problem.
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

How is it “obscured”? It sounds very factual to me. Were you there that you know exactly what happened?
That’s actually what a factual, non-biased source does- report the facts without making guesses, assumptions and implications. I guess you can’t recognize one since your definition of “factual” would be a source that tells you exactly what you want to hear.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Mommamia
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Another dem mayor who has done nothing to quell the riots and rioters in her city. And she has the gall to criticize the governor for calling in the National Guard on Monday. If she won't do her job, then the Republican Governor will see that it gets done.

In the middle of June 8 cops had quit the force, and multitudes of cops have been walking out because of the Mayor's immediate firing of the two cops involved in the Rashard Brooks case. I'm sure she was very helpful to the DA who filed murder charges against the one cop.
Locked Previous topicNext topic