Rest in Peace Nick Cordero

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Deleted User 670

Unread post

Nick Cordero lost his valiant fight with covid.
Broadway actor Nick Cordero dies at 41 after long battle with COVID-19

By SONAIYA KELLEYSTAFF WRITER
JULY 5, 20207:27 PM
Broadway actor Nick Cordero, who appeared in the Broadway productions “Rock of Ages,” “Waitress,” “Bullets Over Broadway” and “A Bronx Tale: The Musical,” died Sunday morning after a long and difficult battle with COVID-19. He was 41.

His wife, Amanda Kloots, confirmed the news on her Instagram account.

God has another angel in heaven now. My darling husband passed away this morning. He was surrounded in love by his family, singing and praying as he gently left this earth.

I am in disbelief and hurting everywhere. My heart is broken as I cannot imagine our lives without him. Nick was such a bright light. He was everyone’s friend, loved to listen, help and especially talk. He was an incredible actor and musician. He loved his family and loved being a father and husband. Elvis and I will miss him in everything we do, everyday.

To Nicks extraordinary doctor, Dr. David Ng, you were my positive doctor! There are not many doctors like you. Kind, smart, compassionate, assertive and always eager to listen to my crazy ideas or call yet another doctor for me for a second opinion. You’re a diamond in the rough.

I cannot begin to thank everyone enough for the outpour of love , support and help we’ve received these last 95 days. You have no idea how much you lifted my spirits at 3pm everyday as the world sang Nicks song, Live Your Life. We sang it to him today, holding his hands. As I sang the last line to him, “they’ll give you hell but don’t you light them kill your light not without a fight. Live your life,” I smiled because he definitely put up a fight. I will love you forever and always my sweet man. ❤️
https://www.latimes.com/obituaries/stor ... oronavirus
SouthernIslander
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

That is so sad. He was so young. 😢
Deleted User 203

Unread post

For some reasons, I've been so drawn to his story all this time. He's gone through so much as has his wife and loved ones.

It's heartbreaking that he's passed away. :( Covid has claimed another one.
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

He put up a hell of a fight. I've been following his story. RIP 💐
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
SoFloMom
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

This is so sad. Rest In Peace
californiagirl83
Regent
Regent

Unread post

He fought so hard! :cry: Just shows you how indiscriminate this virus is.
Locked Previous topicNext topic