Protester dies, another fights for life after car drives into crowd on I-5

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
moviestar
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

You’ll notice my reply to you was perfectly benign and informative. I genuinely thought you were interested in understanding. Next time i’ll be sure to let you victim shame in peace.

You don’t have to interact with me. Just like SI, all you have to do is nothing. Just stop. it’s that easy.
BionicBunny wrote: Mon Jul 06, 2020 10:13 pm Your biggest mistake here is thinking I would want you to explain anything to me. All you are here for is picking fights and making an ass out of yourself. You proved that with southern! Not many people here want to interact with you. I am one of those!
moviestar wrote: Mon Jul 06, 2020 10:01 pm wow, totally my bad, I thought you actually wanted to gain some insight, you could have said sooner that you just wanted to victim blame some murder victims😬
BionicBunny wrote: Mon Jul 06, 2020 9:32 pm Let me spell it for you. I don’t understand how people can be so F***ing stupid! Okay ?

Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

moviestar wrote: Mon Jul 06, 2020 10:14 pm Yes, bunny already explained that she was just trying to victim blame.
Valentina327 wrote: Mon Jul 06, 2020 10:12 pm
moviestar wrote: Mon Jul 06, 2020 2:32 pm So when you said you didn’t understand, gaining said understanding was not your goal?
I took it as a rhetorical "I don't understand", as if to say "what imbeciles would do such a thing". I think we all have figured the impetus behind blocking traffic and shutting down expressways. It's pretty obvious.
Mmmmm ... you stand on an expressway that's not securely blocked off, where vehicles travel 55 mph or better and really? No culpability at all on the adult that doesn't have the sense of a 5 year old to not play in traffic? She really had NO hand in this whatsoever? Zero?

Personal responsibility IS a thing, believe it or not! People create their own problems many times, and this would certainly seem to be one of those times.
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
moviestar
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

The highway was blocked off. the driver deliberately circumvented the blockades and was driving in the wrong direction. By your logic, anyone who is murdered in public is culpable for their own murder.
Valentina327 wrote: Mon Jul 06, 2020 10:34 pm
moviestar wrote: Mon Jul 06, 2020 10:14 pm Yes, bunny already explained that she was just trying to victim blame.
Valentina327 wrote: Mon Jul 06, 2020 10:12 pm

I took it as a rhetorical "I don't understand", as if to say "what imbeciles would do such a thing". I think we all have figured the impetus behind blocking traffic and shutting down expressways. It's pretty obvious.
Mmmmm ... you stand on an expressway that's not securely blocked off, where vehicles travel 55 mph or better and really? No culpability at all on the adult that doesn't have the sense of a 5 year old to not play in traffic? She really had NO hand in this whatsoever? Zero?

Personal responsibility IS a thing, believe it or not! People create their own problems many times, and this would certainly seem to be one of those times.
Deleted User 1616

Unread post

moviestar wrote: Mon Jul 06, 2020 10:44 pm The highway was blocked off. the driver deliberately circumvented the blockades and was driving in the wrong direction. By your logic, anyone who is murdered in public is culpable for their own murder.

and the police chief told the dumb asses NOT TO PROTEST ON THE HIGHWAY because its not safe regardless of them parking two cars on it as partial barricades.
hockeymom87
Regent
Regent

Unread post

moviestar wrote: Mon Jul 06, 2020 10:44 pm The highway was blocked off. the driver deliberately circumvented the blockades and was driving in the wrong direction. By your logic, anyone who is murdered in public is culpable for their own murder.

It wasn’t legally blocked off. They parked cars as a barrier. We tell children to not play in the road because it’s not safe.
moviestar
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

So you’ve gone from “looked like an accident” to “they shouldn’t have been there.” At what point is the person who was clearly determined to murder people responsible for his actions, IYO?
Mr.Smile wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 12:32 am

and the police chief told the dumb asses NOT TO PROTEST ON THE HIGHWAY because its not safe regardless of them parking two cars on it as partial barricades.
moviestar
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

We tell everyone not to murder people 🤷‍♀️
hockeymom87 wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 11:10 am

It wasn’t legally blocked off. They parked cars as a barrier. We tell children to not play in the road because it’s not safe.
Locked Previous topicNext topic