Rage over an accidental bump.

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Lemons
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

A woman and her daughter were in a Chipotle parking lot. So were Jillian wuesternberg and Eric Wuesternberg. One of them accidently bumped into the other, the other demanded an apology. Verbal fight ensued. And this being America, guns were drawn.

Takelia Hill was quoted as saying that the argument began because the white woman had bumped into her daughter and was yelling “in my daughter’s face.” ...

The videos, recorded by Ms. Hill and her daughter on Wednesday evening, do not show what happened before the argument began. In one of the videos, Ms. Hill can be seen standing in front of the white woman, and her daughter says, “This ignorant woman bumped into a 15-year-old.”

After an angry, profanity-laced exchange, including accusations of racism and demands that the police be called, the white woman returns to her minivan and says through a lowered window that “you cannot just walk around calling white people racist.”

“This is not that type of world,” she says. “White people aren’t racist. No one’s racist. I care about you. I care about you and I’m sorry if you had an incident that has made someone make you feel like that. No one is racist. I’m sorry if you had something like that happen.”

As she speaks, Ms. Hill repeatedly asks, “Why would you bump her?”

The camera briefly turns away from the minivan as it backs out of a parking spot, and the teenager shouts for her mother to watch out.

Ms. Hill then asks whether the couple were trying to hit her with the minivan, and hits the back of the vehicle with her hand. The white woman exits the car holding a handgun and, using profanity, tells Ms. Hill to “get away.” The woman cocks the gun and points it at Ms. Hill, who is standing a few feet away.

“You’re going to shoot me?” Ms. Hill says, and she, her daughter and the armed woman ask for someone to call the police. The woman tells Ms. Hill not to jump behind her car, which Ms. Hill denies doing, and then the woman begins to scream at Ms. Hill to back away. Crying can be heard. The woman eventually lowers the gun and gets back in the minivan, and it pulls away.

“Call the police, no, don’t go anywhere,” Ms. Hill says. “You were about to hit me with the car.”

Her daughter can be heard saying: “These white people, they’re so racist. They pulled a gun out on my mom.”
The mother and daughter were annoying and looking for trouble. The couple were on their way out but couldn't let it go so they pulled out their guns. They were in their car and couldn't just drive away. They had to stop and pull guns. Now he's fired from his job and they are both future felons.
jessilin0113
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Honest to god, people should not have guns in this country. We are too goddamn stupid.
Deleted User 670

Unread post

If Wuestenberg felt threatened, she should have called the cops and stayed in her van, not get out and pull a gun on Hill and her daughters. She could also just DRIVEN AWAY.
Lemons
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Thu Jul 02, 2020 8:52 pm If Wuestenberg felt threatened, she should have called the cops and stayed in her van, not get out and pull a gun on Hill and her daughters. She could also just DRIVEN AWAY.
Complete lack of control. And armed with weapons.
xsxpxixdxexrxsx
Regent
Regent

Unread post

And things get just a bit crazier..
KendallsMom
Spoiled SAHM
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

The whole situation was ridiculous. The " victims" of the "accidental bump" definitely overreacted.

But getting out and pulling a gun, after being safe in your vehicle, was moronic.
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

jessilin0113 wrote: Thu Jul 02, 2020 8:50 pm Honest to god, people should not have guns in this country. We are too goddamn stupid.
And yet a sheriff in Clay county Florida wants to deputize gun owners if protests break out up there. Like that's all we need a bunch of damned hicks making things worse. I blame our heat index. We've done lost our minds.
Deleted User 203

Unread post

I saw the video and while I don't feel that the woman being accused should have pulled out her gun, I do feel that the two women who approached the woman and the man, accusing them as they did, were jonesing for some sort of verbal altercation.

That seems to be the way so many people do it now....start words with another, pull out their cell phone to record the situation, and hopefully attract an audience to join into the fight.

The more the merrier.

But those social media views and likes are OH SO important once a video is posted, reposted, and eventually goes viral.
Mommamia
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

jessilin0113 wrote: Thu Jul 02, 2020 8:50 pm Honest to god, people should not have guns in this country. We are too goddamn stupid.
Yea, a lot of you are.
Mommamia
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

This is what happens and will continue to happen when people are scared out of their minds by all of the rioting, assaults on police, liberal ass kissing democratic govs, mayors and every other company bowing to the BLM movement. People have learned to react first and think later. It's called self preservation.
Locked Previous topicNext topic