Ghislaine Maxwell Arrested!

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Deleted User 670

Unread post

Jeffrey Epstein Confidante Ghislaine Maxwell Arrested

By Nina Golgowski and Sebastian Murdock

Ghislaine Maxwell, the British socialite who has been accused of helping multimillionaire financier Jeffrey Epstein sexually abuse girls as his top confidant, has been arrested in relation to Epstein’s S*x crimes, authorities announced.

Maxwell was arrested by the FBI in Bradford, New Hampshire, on Thursday morning and is expected to appear in federal court later in the day, an FBI spokesperson told HuffPost.

Prosecutors say she conspired to entice minors to travel to engage in illegal S*x acts with Epstein in as early as 1994, according to an indictment filed in New York and obtained by HuffPost.

“Maxwell assisted, facilitated, and contributed to Jeffrey Epstein’s abuse of minor girls by, among other things, helping Epstein to recruit, groom, and ultimately abuse victims known to Maxwell and Epstein to be under the age of 18,” a copy of the indictment reads. “In some instances, Maxwell was present for and participated in the sexual abuse of minor victims.”

In some cases, prosecutors say Maxwell would befriend the minor victims by taking them to the movies or to go shopping. She would attempt to normalize sexual abuse around them and pay for their travel and/or other opportunities which would make the victims “feel indebted.”

She faces six counts in all, including conspiracy, enticement and transportation of a minor to travel to engage in illegal S*x acts, and two counts of perjury over testimony she gave before the Southern District of New York in 2016 about her role and knowledge of the sexual abuse.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/jeffrey- ... 083c58452a
moviestar
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

RIP Ghislaine
Mommabearof2
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

I'm pretty sure she'll end up died but I hope she spills names first.
SoFloMom
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

I hope she stays alive long enough to spill all the dirt.
WellPreserved
Donated
Donated
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

I hope she kept copious notes and appointment logs.
"The books that the world calls immoral are books that show its own shame." - Oscar Wilde
MonarchMom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

So interesting that Attorney General Barr was so intent to remove the SDNY Prosecutor less than one week before this arrest.... and gave his reason as acting on the President's direction.
SouthernIslander
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

SoFloMom wrote: Thu Jul 02, 2020 3:56 pm I hope she stays alive long enough to spill all the dirt.
I was thinking the same thing. I wanna hear the tea. Lol
Mommamia
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

I'd love to see her rot in jail in the general population, no solitary. But I doubt she'll live longer than a week, tops.
Locked Previous topicNext topic