Trump surrogate Herman Cain hospitalized with coronavirus weeks after attending Tulsa rally

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Francee89
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Former presidential candidate Herman Cain announced on Thursday that he has been hospitalized with Covid-19, almost two weeks after attending President Donald Trump’s Tulsa, Okla., rally.

Cain was diagnosed with coronavirus on June 29, nine days after the president's Tulsa rally, and his symptoms worsened and required hospitalization on July 1, according to a statement from his Twitter account.

Cain has frequently downplayed the risk of Covid-19 on social media. As he was in the hospital yesterday, Cain’s account tweeted approvingly of the lack of social distancing restrictions at Trump’s upcoming Mount Rushmore event.

“Masks will not be mandatory for the event, which will be attended by President Trump,” Cain wrote on Twitter. “PEOPLE ARE FED UP!”

On June 29, the day he tested positive, Cain downplayed the threat of coronavirus in Florida amid record hospitalizations and cases in the state.

“The news is better than what you're being told,” Cain wrote on Twitter. And on June 8, Cain wondered on Twitter if the virus was weakening.

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/07/0 ... rus-348190
Francee89
Regent
Regent

Unread post

SouthernIslander
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

I hope he feels better, even though I can not stand him.
Francee89
Regent
Regent

Unread post

SouthernIslander wrote: Thu Jul 02, 2020 2:57 pm I hope he feels better, even though I can not stand him.
I hope he feels better and has a full recovery. I also think it’s disgusting he chose to attend an event in a hotspot city with no masks or physical distancing, potentially exposing others since then, and that he’s continued to discourage mask wearing on Twitter even after contracting it.
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

It’s hard to feel empathy towards someone experiencing consequences from his own stupidity, but I wish him a full recovery.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Lemons
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Momto2boys973 wrote: Thu Jul 02, 2020 3:44 pm It’s hard to feel empathy towards someone experiencing consequences from his own stupidity, but I wish him a full recovery.
I can feel empathy for someone having consequences for his own stupidity. I have a harder time when that person encourages other people to follow his dangerous stupidity.
SouthernIslander
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

Francee89 wrote: Thu Jul 02, 2020 3:02 pm
SouthernIslander wrote: Thu Jul 02, 2020 2:57 pm I hope he feels better, even though I can not stand him.
I hope he feels better and has a full recovery. I also think it’s disgusting he chose to attend an event in a hotspot city with no masks or physical distancing, potentially exposing others since then, and that he’s continued to discourage mask wearing on Twitter even after contracting it.
He is disgusting person.
MonarchMom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Well that twitter post photo of the "Black Voices for Trump" (all 11 of them) will be useful for contact tracing!
Mommamia
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

I do hope he recovers. That being said, though, I can't feel a lot of sympathy for him or anyone else who attends large gatherings and chooses not to try to protect himself......just as I can't sympathize with any of the protesters who contract COVID.
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Oh, that’s for sure.
I just hope his immune system works better than his brain.
Lemons wrote: Thu Jul 02, 2020 5:12 pm
Momto2boys973 wrote: Thu Jul 02, 2020 3:44 pm It’s hard to feel empathy towards someone experiencing consequences from his own stupidity, but I wish him a full recovery.
I can feel empathy for someone having consequences for his own stupidity. I have a harder time when that person encourages other people to follow his dangerous stupidity.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Locked Previous topicNext topic